• Bao-Dur
    • Handmaiden
    • Visas Marr
    • Disciple
    • HK-47
    • T3-M4
    • Mira
    • Mandalore

He doesn't do anything fun. And he's fat. Just like my teacher.

That actually made me laugh. Kudos to you.

*sigh* There were so many times I wanted to smash that floating piece of garbage or throw him out the airlock. He was just so...so useless. I wanted to stab him with my lightsaber for using up space. I would rather have Sasha than that floating hunk of turd on my ship, thank you. At least I could tune her out when she speaks her babble.

Bao-dur.

He just keep dying.

Sith Recruit: Do you know how many sith there are on this planet?

Jolee Bindo: Twelve! No, wait! Thirteen!

"Commentary: The meatbag speaks without clarity. Detail your involvement or the master will splatter your organs all over the floor."

-Hk-47

Kreia, hands down. Besides, she did end up trying to kill the main character at the end. A companion can't get any worse than that. Though Disciple is kinda annoying. :D

If you had payed attention, she reveals that she just wanted the time to drive Atris completely over the edge, and get to Malachor: it was all a test.

And Boa-Dur is one of the most awesome charactors - leave him unarmed and put a few stat-points into intelligence, and the rest into strength.

And HK-47 is awesome: Die Meatbag

Most worthless charactor is Disciple - weak, and has a polar shift in focus:making it to where you can't keep his skills focused in the same areas easily.(I also got him to Jedi at level 7.

And I've never been able to turn him Jedi either - stupid frakkin' War Veteran.....who created the mass shadow generator....

The easyest way to make Bao-dur a jedi (Or rather the only way I can ever manage it) is to take him along on Dantooine. The quest to find the atmospheric sensors there gives you pleanty of chances to gain influence with him.

I still have to go for G0-T0 being the worst, anything he can do just about everyone else can do better. And all his unique skills are a total waste of time-having the ability to take control of droids would be wonderful....if you ran into any after he joins your party that is.

Goto is by far the worst he has no use all the other npcs fight better than him or have better skills.

he might have been vary useful on M4, if it had't been cut that is.

Edited by ghosta

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.