• Bao-Dur
    • Handmaiden
    • Visas Marr
    • Disciple
    • HK-47
    • T3-M4
    • Mira
    • Mandalore

The nice thing about him is that he can very easily have the maximum skill points in every skill other than Persuade, making him an invaluable one-stop skillsman for, say, a Guardian with no skills other than Persuade and Demolitions or Treat Injury. Also, with a pair of gloves that increase unarmed damage (or with a lightsaber), he can hold his own in a fight. Plus, Shield Breaker is nothing to sneeze at.

Most of party characters seem ok. Just that sometimes dialogue with Disciple can be a bit hard to understand, maybe due to some inability to see things way that Kreia is able to do so. Like not being able to answer reasons for why workings of Force happen in some ways or so. However, Disciple does indicate effects of echoes being sent through Force by Kreia on EH.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Out of all the companions in TSL, this is how I rate them, 1 being my favourite and 12 being the least favourite.

1. Atton

2. Kreia

3. Handmaiden

4. Disciple

5. T3-M4

6. Mira

7. Hanharr

8. Mandalore

9. Bao-Dur

10. HK-47

11. Visas Marr

12. GO-TO

Eh...Mine...

1. Handmaiden

2. Mira

3. Visas Marr

4. Disciple

5. Atton

6. Bao-Dur

7. Kreia

8. Mandalore

9. HK-47

10. T3-M4 [i don't like Droids very much]

11. GO-TO

12. Hanharr [Never played him before]

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

1. Mira (She's a hottie)

2. Handmaiden (Hottie, especially when Darkside)((Mira's a little more useful in combat))

3. Disciple

4. Atton

5. Kreia

6. HK-47 (Everyone, except CSI, loves this meat-bag killing droid)7. T3-M4

8. Bao-Dur

9. Hanharr (Little usefulness, as you cannot train him to be a Jedi)

10. Visas

11. Mandalore (only useful on the Ravager)

12. G0-T0 (I HATE THIS DANG DROID)

1. Mira (She's a hottie)

2. Handmaiden (Hottie, especially when Darkside)((Mira's a little more useful in combat))

Mira got an attitude problem. But it's fine w/me.

Handmaiden is very useful in combat...Especially you're a Jedi Counsular/ Jedi Master.

6. HK-47 (Everyone, except CSI, loves this meat-bag killing droid)7. T3-M4

Look, I don't like all droids in the SW. So I put HK-47 as my fav droids, which is on the top of the list of three droids.

11. Mandalore (only useful on the Ravager)

Not useful. You have to use it.

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

1. Mira

2. Disciple

3. Atton

4. HK-47

5. Bao-Dur

6. Kreia

7. Hanharr

8. Visas

9. Mandalore

10. T3-M4

11. Handmaiden

12.GO-TO

Any one dislike handmaiden: Be prepared for her ultimate skewering... :lol:

Man, you guys need to play more Stealth games. G0-T0 rocks. Not as much as some others, but he's not nearly as bad as people make him out to be. If you want a straight killing machine, he certainly isn't as effective as HK-47, although he does have that person combat enhancement thing. And his roll can certainly encroach on T3-M4's territory, but T3's best for when you need someone who can do skills and can hopefully survive a flat out fight (what with his personal Regeneration, Infinite Shield and Shock Arm.)

But that's not to say G0-T0 can't survive in those situations, it's just that he doesn't need to. He's the stealth droid. Going invisible, floating over mines, distracting or taking control of any droids that come his way. Now, granted, with the ease of play in KOTOR II, that might not be so important, but if you've got mods on the game to make it moderately harder, stealthing around to do things is a perfectly valid strategy.

On top of all that, he's got his winning personality. HK might have that cynical dark humour going for him, but G0-T0's got that level of contempt and ruthlessness that comes from a proper upperclassman having to associate with the lessers. Makes for some fun conversation once he realizes that the lowly Exile has figured out what he's up to. I don't know, I just think he gets a real bum rep around here. I've always found him to be entertaining, and with some level of use (a specific use, granted, but it's pretty much unique to him, especially if you don't have Mira for mine-evasion.)

My thoughts exactly, I also liked the fact that he's basicly an evil accountant droid, a rich fat old Mr.Potter or as Luxa says: "rigid, ruthlessly efficient, and all he sees are numbers". It's fun when he squeezes credits out of people (Jorran, Ralon, Saedee, Tolas'droid on Onderon) and he's not all berating as people seem to think, like with Kreia, like with everyone actually, you just have to play a bit like them for they to appreciate.

Anyway my vote goes to T3, that old beeping and booping battered trash collector gets too many upgrades and stat improvements, I suppose they were necessary - along with his Kotor cameos and the multiple crucial missions he's involved with from the starting of the game (though I hate to say this because I really loved the Prologue) - to make him survive among assassination protocols, stealth using droids, multiclass mine-immune epic blaster-wielders

Guest Accept

G0-T0 is the suckiest sucker ever. He suxeli sucks.

But why, oh why, isnt he in the poll!?

Edited by Accept

Why so many against Disciple? He's a soldier and can pull his weight in a fight, he's got plenty to talk about and while he may be the good doctor eventually you can get him to embrace the Sith so he's open minded.

As has been noted, he says "You have left me an opening". He says it a lot. It's really quite annoying.

Still not as annoying as G0-T0, though. If the Restoration Project features either of these two blowing up, I shall be the happiest man alive.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)