• Handmaiden
    • Visas Marr
    • Disciple
    • HK-47
    • T3-M4
    • Mira
    • Mandalore

Well thats obviously G0-T0 for me - but he is not in your poll ! :blink:

Man, you guys need to play more Stealth games. G0-T0 rocks. Not as much as some others, but he's not nearly as bad as people make him out to be. [...]

I dislike G0-T0 because of his personality, not because of his stats.

Oh, and his looks are awful as well. He's the ugliest character for sure, a bulky floating cube.

And I dislike that a party member looks like a opponent. Before I get G0-T0, I have slaughtered a douzen or so of these robots. And SUDDENLY one of the joins me ? Pfft !

Edited by Gecon

Well, 2nd worst companion - thats hard to decide for me. I think its one out of Atton, HK-47 and Mandalore, but I really can't decide which.

Nevertheless I like them all a lot more than G0-T0.

Maybe in KotoR3 we can throw people out of the Ebon Hawk... :D

i'd say kreia. i kinda hated her throughout the whole game because she was constantly in my head, then at the end i just hated her more!

how do you get disciple as a follower? i already filled all the party slots. someone help!

post-19279-1165438456_thumb.jpg

i'd say kreia. i kinda hated her throughout the whole game because she was constantly in my head, then at the end i just hated her more!

how do you get disciple as a follower? i already filled all the party slots. someone help!

Eh...What gender is your PC? If you're male, you get Handmaiden. If you're female, you get Disciple instead of Handmaiden.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Kreia can be annoying as well as being insightful at times. With stats for starting character, would say that her saves are fairly ok. Character wise, her experiences would more than make her effective in role as master or teacher, only that her actions seem to be discounted by masters in Jedi Council, including some of the other NPCs as her opinion and others conflict with either alignment. Mandalore being one of them who has dispute with her.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The only thing that Kreia benefits you is she gives you exp boost, like 5 to 10% more exp than she's not present.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Kreia is actually wonderful in party, because you share buffs with her. Means you can get two single person buffs, like speed and that resist damage thing, very fast, and of course Kreia already gets Knight and Master Speed when others still lag far behind.

I was about to say "GO-TO sucks so much that it's out of the poll lolololol" but of course it's been said since the second post.

So I'm going for HK-47. I was already sick of those HK as soon as I went to Telos' Academy.

I vote for G0-T0. He is the most useless guy around. In real life I would have told him to go do something and then jumped on the Ebon Hawk and left him on a planet to rot.

Kriea was very useful, for her XP boost and all the added powers. But I hated her when I first got to Nar Shadaa and she tells you your actions are wrong, I went back and redid it the lightside way only to have her still say "you are wrong"! And the cream of the crop is that at the end she says I don't understand her lessons! She is right! I have played the game thru, like 7 times and still don't!

When I played the game thru light side, I liked Atris. I didn't understand why I had to leave her at the academy, another thing, why do they call it the "Jedi Academy"? There are no students there, nore have there been any. I choked that one up to the cut content but if anyone knows, please fill me in. Anyway, I think she should have been someone you could add to your party, they should add a change to latter games so that you can choose your companions.

Oh, and HK rocks! He is the only one in your party that knows what he is doing and not of two minds about it.

Edit: For spoiler reasons, I have chosen my words carefuly to not give later material of the game away.

Edited by Watchman

Well it does say friend  and not someone you despise like GOTO. Sorry my good buddy Mandalore, but you're it.

Ditto.

Although for me, in terms of being a NPC I rarely used/had a use for, HK-47 would fall under that too...he had some funny lines, but he usually stayed on the ship anyway...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts