is kotor 2 on xbox live any good?

I don't think there is any download content for K2 either.

I think there is, but I forgot which ones...

But I know K1 has, the Yalvin Space Station.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Can you imagine how awful an online-multiplayer of Kotor 2 would be with members like OPG...  :)

LOL!!!! :)

Yeah, it would be a good multiplayer thing, like Neverwinter nights where you import your character, but then it would just be spammed by OPG's high strength n00b "brute" of a character. An Orc in another sence.

Kotor 1 is online but not kotor 2

K1 is online? I don't think so. You just can download upgrades via X-Box live, I think.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Guest The Architect
Can you imagine how awful an online-multiplayer of Kotor 2 would be with members like OPG...  :aiee:

:lol: Hahaha! This is one of the best posts of the year IMO. :thumbsup:

I could just imagine someone kicking OPG's ass online, then a few days later, he'd be posting on here claiming that:

"i tOtly owNd dis SiDeouS fanboi NooB!!!337!" :lol:

A part of me is hoping that OPG comes back. I have to admit, it was fun shutting him down. Xard and Jediphile especially did a good job of owning his silly, childish arguments.

Others such as my self did too, although I have to admit, I could have done a much better job, and regret not posting things that would have made him look like a knobjockey. Well, it's pretty obvious that he is one anyway, right?

Edited by The Architect

I think the original question has been answered and this thread can be put to rest?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts