AHH!!! Dialogue Problems

When I first bought KOTR 2, everything was just fine and the performance has going really well. But in the part when you go inside the Harbinger ship, everyone lines start to go fastforward in front of me. The problem continues even when I finish the game and I don't even know the entire storyline. Can you help me with this?

When I first bought KOTR 2, everything was just fine and the performance has going really well. But in the part when you go inside the Harbinger ship, everyone lines start to go fastforward in front of me. The problem continues even when I finish the game and I don't even know the entire storyline. Can you help me with this?

Yeah, I encountered this problem, too. My solution is just to skip the dialog and refer to journal to take a closer study.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Will usually save game and exit, and restart game again. Most of the time it helps, althought it doesn't prevent problem from happening again.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Sometimes you can repidly press left mouse to skip the dialog. But I don't recommend you to do it unless you have played it once.

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

I skip... After first play through, the converations seem to drag.

Although when I get the bug it's still annoying, as you can sometimes end

up pressing the dialogue option that you really didn't want to press.

I usually get the bug when talking to T3-M4 whilst on the Ebon Hawk. Not

sure why. :devil:

Laterz...

Oddly enough, T3 still maintains a good affair with me, speaking neither fast nor slow.

Eh, no, I don't mean affair, but I mean T3 maintains good relationship with me.

Besides that makes me feel like I'm the sick droid-lover on Dantooine in K1, just adjacent to the map on Jedi Enclave.

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

For some reason I uninstall the game and the dialogue preoblem seem to go away. But there's still a minor bug when the R2 D2 robot talks. The alien talking really annoys me does skipping it make the game have the skipping dialogue problem and some other problems

No, most problem can be solved by mod. Check Team Gizka's website.

Nero: Thanks for your reminder, yes, that's enough.

Yeah, but I thought its more fun if I actually hear the storyline then read. Normally I wouldn't even bother reading the message log. Do you think its a bug or graphic card problem.

Likely to be a bug in game. K1 did not have such a problem when it came to dialogue lines display. Most of the time, reloading seemed to help. Strange thing, is that for me, it only happens for some time, before the rapid text skipping disappears and dialogue resumes at usual speed. One such situation is when Exile reaches Harbinger and comes to room where Exile's armband is found and where Kreia asks him/her "Are you all right?", which is where rapid text skipping tends to occur with most of games for me.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧