Weird Enclave Glitch (SPOILER WARNING)

Hi, so randomly I picked up Kotor2 the other day and found out I never finished the game with my dark-side character. So I'm playing it and I finish Onderon, killed Kavar, and then got back on the ship. I talked to Kreia and she tells me that I should go to the enclave on Dantooine because the remaining Jedis will meet me there, blah blah blah (y'all know how it goes :rolleyes: ). So I go to the enclave and I enter the ruins where the cutscene with Kreia sitting down starts. Then it shows my character walking into the area where (on the light-side game) the Jedi Masters were going to talk to you and try to take the force from you (still in a cutscene).

After this the camera does the spin thing and the music plays as it looks around the empty area. Then it's like the game freezes up or something :huh: . The screen stays on that empty area and the cutscene doesn't end. At first I thought it was a problem with lag, so I just waited for a few minutes...it stayed the same. So, how I solved all the other glitches, I just restarted my xbox. The same thing happened again, at the same exact time.

Basically, I'm worried that I've made my game unwinnable by killing ALL the jedi masters or something. I'd appreciate any and all help because I have no idea what to do. Not to mention I'm frustrated out of my mind to have gotten to far in the game and run face-first into this brick wall :lol:

Edited by Things Muffin

Hu ? Thats strange.

Gamebanshee states:

b) Dark Side players:

You'll likely find this area noticeably void of Jedi Masters, unlike Light Siders. However, since it is possible to be Dark Side and leave Jedi Masters alive, it is possible you'll have to confront whoever is left over. Whether or not you fight, Kreia will come to you and after your conversation, you will gain the power "Force Crush", an immensely powerful single victim spell.

Yeah but you're XBox - so no Team Gizka or other means to fix things for you.

Well, there was a game where after I spoke to Vrook and tried to open up some other dialogue lines with him, and what happened was after getting through those lines, although the game did not exactly freeze, trouble was conversation could not continue. It only works if you ask Vrook using those lines that are related to why he and the others went into hiding and sticking to those questions and answers that relate to the main story, as there is bug with some of the choices you get for that. And it happened more than once even after reloading.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Sorry to say you might be hosed, I have heard of others getting stuck at the Council scene. I'm not sure what's happening in your game, but at that point it may be trying to rearrange your party to get Kreia to run in, you could maybe try changing party so you go in there solo, or try with only Kreia in the party.

If you've killed the jedi then there will be nothing to see here, no ghosts to face or anything, it's just a chance for Kreia to scold you and say that she never really intended for you to kill them all.

• 3 weeks later...

Well... It is what you deserve for killing those Jedi Masters!! :bat: lol, jk. >_< Been there done that myself.

Do you have any mods for the game? Possibly one that is not there now or was added while playing your dark side char?

This is a late post but you never said it was put right.

Edited by Watchman

after waiting for the expected cut scene did you try leaving the area too find out if it might be triggered that way? (since it has been close too two years since I last played the game I can't really remember how the cut scene with kreia was activated. But I know it is normal for the enclave too be empty of masters.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Hu ? Thats strange.

Gamebanshee states:

b) Dark Side players:

You'll likely find this area noticeably void of Jedi Masters, unlike Light Siders. However, since it is possible to be Dark Side and leave Jedi Masters alive, it is possible you'll have to confront whoever is left over. Whether or not you fight, Kreia will come to you and after your conversation, you will gain the power "Force Crush", an immensely powerful single victim spell.

Yeah but you're XBox - so no Team Gizka or other means to fix things for you.

not always true I had only killed Kavar and I got force enlightenment

i think I was lightside at the time or because I gave LS responces to Kriea.

I have the Xbox version and have never expirenced the problem.

Edited by ghosta

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.