Jedi Sentinel to Master?

I'm look for a way to maximize the most fun out of this game possible. Its the first time for me going down light side path. I've always been the darksider guy but now that just got boring killing innocents and stuff.

Anyways I'm looking for a way to be a decent melee combantant and a force user.

So i went with the jedi sentinel because its pretty well balanced and have wonderful skills poitns to start off with than gaurdian.

So I was thinking???

10str

12dex

15con

14int

12wis

14char

anything need changing if so please post what you think.

make con and wis 14

then focuse on that until you are a comfortable level.

Btw Force Mastery will help you a lot.

Jedi Sentienl line: LS Force Mastery +3 con. for Jedi Sentienl and for Jedi Watchman and Sith Assassin.

Jedi Counslar Line: LS Force Mastery +3 wis for Jedi Counslar, Jedi Master and Sith Lord.

So by Combining Jedi Sentienl and Jedi Master, you will gain a +3 con and +3 wis on your stats. IF you went for LS Force Mastery.

I'd have raised intellegence, because Sentinel is pretty skill based.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Try raising base Str to at least 14-16 or so if you are thinking of fighting Handmaiden sisters on Telos hidden academy for duels and Mandalorian warriors on Dxun. You could keep Cha to around 10-12. Would leave Dex at 10. I was able to use single blasters without having to raise it higher than that, especially when fighting zakkeg on Dxun without trying to use melee attacks.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

If I were you, I won't choose Jedi Master class. Instead I'll choose Jedi Watchman class because it's the prestige class for Jedi Watchman. Since the Jedi Watchman inherits the skills of Jedi Sentiel, I recommend you to use it...

But if you already done so, raise Wisdom.

DS Mastery: Jedi Master, Sith Lord, Jedi Consular--+50 Force Points

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

I heard the Consolar -> Jedi Watchman Combo works really great. The Prestige Class also gets Sneak Attacks. And they get all skills as class skills for FREE.

Personally I always go for Consolar -> Jedi Master. No extra skills or extra class skills, but I can build my skills from early on and know what will happen. I get Computer Use as class skill from the feat early, then concentrate on Twoweapon, then a battle skill (Flurry, Power Attack and Critical Strike all work well).

Getting most out of the game ? Thats skills, isn't it ?

Your stats are horrible, IMHO. Con 15 ? Are you THAT eager to hit Con 16 early ?!? What a waste. I would do something like:

Str 14, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 12

Cha only protects you from alignment changes from using opposite forces, and gives you a bonus on the power of your force (i.e. the saves of the opponents get harder). It does NOT give you additional forcepoints anymore.

Or take Str 10, Dex 14 instead, but then you have to take TWO feats to be effective in melee (with lightsaber and conventional weapons), thats why I prefer to focus on Str instead.

Besides, you get your personal shield, so if you worry that the Con +3 Bonus is lost: stop worrying. Your personal shield gives you Con +1 anyway. However, to wear the corresponding Implants, you need a TRUE Bonus, not a bonus from items.

As attribute progression, I would get +2 on Int first, then continue with Con for better implants. Once you hit Con 16 or 18 (whatever you want), you can focus on either Str or Wis (as you like it).

I heard the Consolar -> Jedi Watchman Combo works really great. The Prestige Class also gets Sneak Attacks. And they get all skills as class skills for FREE.

Personally I always go for Consolar -> Jedi Master. No extra skills or extra class skills, but I can build my skills from early on and know what will happen. I get Computer Use as class skill from the feat early, then concentrate on Twoweapon, then a battle skill (Flurry, Power Attack and Critical Strike all work well).

Eh, Jedi Master has one bonus skill: Inspire Followers...

+5 to Hit,

+5 to Damage,

+5 to Will Save, (What's a will save?)

lasts 45 seconds, not effect on droids.

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Yeah, and Watchmen get Sneak Attacks. So... which is better ? Who knows.

And a will save is neither a bob nor a george save. :D

(If you don't know what that is then don't bother about it, its not that important anyway)

Sentinels get immunity to paralysis which prevents effect of insanity and stasis field from being able to freeze character in place. However, powers like plague and kill will still have effect on character assuming that attack roll against save is successful.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

MErh screw that. Play lightside later. Try a new DS character but keep the Masters alive  till the enclave part.

Jedi Consular to Sith assassin?

9str

11dex

14con

14int

15wis

14char

Rule of thumb: All odd number in attributes will be rounded down

So Increase or decrease Strength, Dexerity and wisdom to an even number.

Other than that, it has potential.

There is also tactic of using Insanity or Stasis Field with sneak attacks which likely works well with a Consular Watchman/Assassin. Worked quite well especially since master speed used together with power attacks adds Sneak Attack X damage to such attacks. Makes short work of greater storm beast and sith lords in Trayus academy, even on hard difficulty.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently playing as a Sentinel/Master. It works out better than anything else I've tried before.

As master I'm still using a lot of fighting I learned as Sentinel. I started like this:

08 Str

14 Dex

12 Con

15 Int

14 Wis

14 Cha

Of course melee weapon finesse (or whatever the talent that uses our Dex bonus for melee attacks is called in English) was one of the first talents I chose.

The only problem I had with this character was when it came to fight without weapons (against the Echani or Mandalorians).

I'm currently playing as a Sentinel/Master. It works out better than anything else I've tried before.

As master I'm still using a lot of fighting I learned as Sentinel. I started like this:

08 Str

14 Dex

12 Con

15 Int

14 Wis

14 Cha

Of course melee weapon finesse (or whatever the talent that uses our Dex bonus for melee attacks is called in English) was one of the first talents I chose.

The only problem I had with this character was when it came to fight without weapons (against the Echani or Mandalorians).

You got low constitution, and low wisdom. I think these two are most important stat for Jedi Master. As Jedi Master doesn't have a Drain Life / Death Field ability, this will make you die fast.

You got low constitution, and low wisdom. I think these two are most important stat for Jedi Master. As Jedi Master doesn't have a Drain Life / Death Field ability, this will make you die fast.

When I had those stats I still was a Sentinel. For him they are quite okay. Of course your ability upgrades should be In first and then Wis twice. Then you can go on with Con. That's what I did so on level 20 I now have

08 Str

14 Dex

14 Con

16 Int

16 Wis

14 Cha

Probably it's just my thing but on my main character I never used a lot of Con. Even when I played as a guardain I only had 12 in the beginning.

Is there a way to change the difficulty of the game? I never even got close to be knocked out. I kept my 6-37 damage dealing sith double bladed sword even until after I already got lightsabres. With upgraded Flurry and Force Speed ,no enemy lived long enough to harm me. (Now I still use an Echani-Vibro sword with a lighsabre).