Hssiss Spawn Question

Once Exile leaves the cave and if Revan's and Kreia's image have been defeated by your character and you enter the exit that brings you back to where entrance into cave was, you won't be able to return back to Hssiss area anymore. Especially since being able to get through cave is in itself finishing a side quest of its own.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Can imagine seeing Exile using force wave on sheer numbers of dragons in cave and having my screen freeze for quite a while before next screen frame shows almost all of them dead and purple XP numbers. Have to say it is relatively fast. One can gain a few levels without even having to wait for long.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 3 weeks later...

Once you leave the tomb, the door seals itself. A most annoying thing to do, really.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Not too mention that most of the time the game will lock up... sometimes from gaining too many levels (my game always locked up around level 52 or 53) or if you spawn too many creatures for the game too calculate the XP properly. In the end, while it allows one too gather quick levels it winds up wasting a lot of time and effort for something that isn't really needed, since you can easily beet the game by playing through normally. Though too try the exploit just because its there then yes it is a handy thing... when it works.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png