Why does US, Canada, and Mexico own North America?

Eddo36

Well I wouldn't say Alexander wasn't a good empire builder, in fact I'd say he was pretty amazing. However his generals, who also happened to be his close companions and body guards, tore the empire apart once he was dead. They were the bloody suckers there! :lol:

Also, Alex was bi, that's a + in my book. :p

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I just Wikied that, just the description of what those Chimps are doing to eachother is more graphic than most softcore mags :p

But, did you have a point?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

@cyric:

Does that mean that most of the Southern United States now is completly corrupt and immoral because of their desire to see every bit of Arabic/Islamic society put to the torch/turned into a glass parking lot?

The South will lead a crusade against the infidel heretics in the Middle East. Let the games begin!

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

its a massive generalization but it's true.

no it's not.

It's noted that most of the south are die hard Republicans who want to do everything possible to eliminate Arabs...

that's not even true. your initial premise is flawed, therefore the rest of your argument is as well. first, not all republicans want to do everything possible to eliminate arabs. second, even in the most conservative states of the south, the split is still no better than 60-40 in voting trends, and probably 1/10 of the 60% represent the hardline "right wing" anyway.

At least that's the feel I get. Most of the deep south is also deeply religious adding to the Genocidal desire.

most of the world is deeply religious. north and south US included.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Some of the posts in this thread scare me.

You've been here almost a year and the posts of the regulars here still scare you? <_<

Actually, I've been here about a year and a half, and YES, the posts of many regulars scare me on a daily basis.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

@cyric:

Does that mean that most of the Southern United States now is completly corrupt and immoral because of their desire to see every bit of Arabic/Islamic society put to the torch/turned into a glass parking lot?

What? They do? ;)

its a massive generalization but it's true. It's noted that most of the south are die hard Republicans who want to do everything possible to eliminate Arabs... At least that's the feel I get. Most of the deep south is also deeply religious adding to the Genocidal desire.

You're a freaking idiot. I suppose, according to you, I want to eliminate all Arabs? I'm genocidal? Grow the hell up, kid.

No.

Information just wants to be free, and it just ejaculates out of me.

Actually, I was reminded of a previous topic a while ago where someone wanted to know if all animals were bisexual by default; I subsequently realised this fact had been omitted.

:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No.

Information just wants to be free, and it just ejaculates out of me.

Actually, I was reminded of a previous topic a while ago where someone wanted to know if all animals were bisexual by default; I subsequently realised this fact had been omitted.

:)

Oh ^_^ I was just a little puzzled that you went from Alexander the Great to chimps... just like that :D

DENMARK!

Chimps! What Chimps?!? Where???  :ph34r:

Don't ever turn your back on the big male ones...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein