Nar Shadar air speeder

q03

No no, the powercell that the Ithorian guy gives to you is used to power the pylons via the terminals on the docks, I believe, I'm not to sure as to where you get the acctual powercell for the speeder, I got it but it was after goto's yacht so the speeder was immobilised.

^There is a speeder in the refugee sector in the Serrocan's section that you can fix to get influence with Bao-Dur and Atton, and you can use it as transport.

Sturm,

If you don't fix it before the transmission from Visquis it will not work, and it has been vandalised beyond repair when Mira shows up. Yes you can use the cell from the Ithorian to fix the speeder, you can negotiate to get another cell, but fixing the pylons is not necessary to do the Fazza's Frieghter quest.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

In order to be able to get items for fixing air speeder, having 16+ points for skills like Awareness, Security, Computer use, Repair and Demolitions would help. Or if you have Bao-Dur in your party, and assuming most of his skills are at least at 16, it might also work. Might have been that you could not get power cell from Ithorian as Exile's total awareness skill was below 16 or so. (There would be a dialogue option to get it if skill was enough)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Problem with trying to use speeder on Nar Shaddaa after Exile is rescued is that it no longer works as it does just after PC or Bao-Dur repairs it, which is bit disappointing. Therefore, having it in game makes it a bit redundant as a result of unfinished ideas.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

It's useful as you can hover around faster...Besides if you don't use cheats for Turbo, I recommend you to repair it since there is some opportunity for gain influence w/Bao-Dur and Atton.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Well, as with many other quests in K2, situations that involve using character skills will give some kind of XP increase. Believe it is about 1000+ XP points for repairing the speeder if Exile uses his/her own skills without Bao-Dur's assistance.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I dont think that I personally needed the powercell, I needed some flaps or something which I ended up getting after Goto's yacht part, so not much use to me anymore and some more influence goes down the gurgler, meh more excercise for my Exile then.

^You get the flaps by the way of the Delivery Quest: the Bith that is looking for the source of the transmission. The other part can be found in the Sullustan's work shoppe.... I usually forget that one...the easiest one. :shifty:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.