Help please

My game keeps restarting to the menu and freezes everytime I select a planet to go to for extra stuff. But if I have to go to a planet for a main mission it loads fine but when I want to go back to a planet I've been to then it restarts... any help or patch I can download to help this?

Can you please be more specific, like which game it is, K1 or K2?

Do you mean like you go to, eh, Yalvin Space Station?

You may want to download a patch to solve the problem. Try upgrade your K1 or K2.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

You may want to download a patch to solve the problem. Try upgrade your K1 or K2.

... Well this is called the KOTOR2 Subforums so what do you think <_< And I just asked if anyone had a patch, confusing... And i've already downloaded the patch through the game but there are other patches out there that i dont know about

... Well this is called the KOTOR2 Subforums so what do you think <_< And I just asked if anyone had a patch, confusing... And i've already downloaded the patch through the game but there are other patches out there that i dont know about

Oh. Thanks for reminding me. I stayed in LF for too long time...

Eh, why don't you go to LucasArts and download the newest patch for K2? I hope it works...If not, I suggest you reinstall the whole game....

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Moving to Kotor 2 general forums, which is where the bug/problems go.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

After Kreia leaves Dantooine when Jedi Council has been killed, its a direct journey back to defending Telos and then towards end game.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

You know, that's a very big advance for the game industry...

The game differs on various computers...Amazing...

• 2 months later...
My game keeps restarting to the menu and freezes everytime I select a planet to go to for extra stuff. But if I have to go to a planet for a main mission it loads fine but when I want to go back to a planet I've been to then it restarts... any help or patch I can download to help this?

Hello Everyone,

i have been searching for this problem for ages, my kotorII also crashes to the main menu and stays there, i have been to all the planets and now would like to return to dxun from nar shaddaa but it won't let me go anywhere, it will play the cut scenes of the ebon hawk but when it needs to load the new planet/location it crashes.

i've applied the patches, uninstalled, re-installed, re-applied the patches, restarted the game, even tried the save game editer to remove some of the missions, but still stuck on nar shaddaa............. help please

er..don't know if it helps but this is the UK version??