Revan vs. Nihilus

Who would win in a fight?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Revan
    • Nihilus

Guest The Architect

What kind of stupid question is this? :crazy: Nihilus would win. Duh. The stupid thing is, Revan is winning this poll. Is there no limit to Revan's over glorification? It would appear not.

The bottom line is, Darth Nihilus would wipe the floor with Revan. Only someone who is a wound in the Force, a dead spot in the Force, like the Exile was, could beat Nihilus. Those who claim otherwise do not understand how Nihilus' power works, or are just stubborn, idiotic Revan fan boys.

Anybody voting for Revan is making more of an emotional decision based on their attachment to Revan's character rather than a logical one since the Exile was the only answer against Nihilus. How many people actually played and understood K2? If you did and you understood it, then you wouldn't be voting for Revan, since this 'vs.' implies a one on one battle.

Nihilus wiped out many Jedi on Katarr. Are you Revan voters trying to tell me that Revan is more powerful than all of them put together? Umm...the answer is no. Revan is already overhyped enough as it is. Besides, the more powerful you are, the easier it is for Nihilus to kill you.

Revan sucks.

Nihilus>Revan in a battle.

And that's the game.

Edited by The Architect

What kind of stupid question is this?  :crazy:  Nihilus would win. Duh. The stupid thing is, Revan is winning this poll. Is there no limit to Revan's over glorification? It would appear not.

The bottom line is, Darth Nihilus would wipe the floor with Revan. Only someone who is a wound in the Force, a dead spot in the Force, like the Exile was, could beat Nihilus. Those who claim otherwise do not understand how Nihilus' power works, or are just stubborn, idiotic Revan fan boys.

Anybody voting for Revan is making more of an emotional decision based on their attachment to Revan's character rather than a logical one since the Exile was the only answer against Nihilus. How many people actually played and understood K2? If you did and you understood it, then you wouldn't be voting for Revan, since this 'vs.' implies a one on one battle.

Nihilus wiped out many Jedi on Katarr. Are you Revan voters trying to tell me that Revan is more powerful than all of them put together? Umm...the answer is no. Revan is already overhyped enough as it is. Besides, the more powerful you are, the easier it is for Nihilus to kill you.

Revan sucks.

Nihilus>Revan in a battle.

And that's the game.

Agree...Besides Nihilus is already in Prestige Class--Sith Lord. But for Revan, who hasn't archieved his Prestige class (Dark Jedi Sentiel, Consular or Guardian), so I think Darth Nihilus is better off in all stats...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

[...] Only someone who is a wound in the Force, a dead spot in the Force, like the Exile was, could beat Nihilus. [...]

Except that, when the Excile faces Darth Nihilus, he is about level 26 to 28 (if you play the game normal and don't powerlevel on Korriban) and is everything, but not a "dead spot in the force".

Reven can't win, lets see reven got beaten by 3 jedi and his mind erased, but wait didn't Nil I don't know destroy an entire planet...besides we all know that reven is da suck.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Reven can't win, lets see reven got beaten by 3 jedi and his mind erased, but wait didn't Nil I don't know destroy an entire planet...besides we all know that reven is da suck.

Revan was badly wounded by the huge turbo-laser attack from a nearby Sith Cruiser actually. Those 3 Jedi stood no chance against Revan and he would slaughter them very easily. And Malak knew this so he decided to betray his master from his flagship.

Better get your facts straight.

And Revan is far more powerful then Nihilus. The only thing that Nihilus is very good with is his Super Force Drain ability.

And "The Chronicles" states that Revan feeds on Dark Side Energies. His will allows him to feed on DS energies and not consumed by them.

Here is some more information: "Early in the war, at some point in the year 3,963 BBY, Revan visited the ancient Sith world of Malachor V, while scouting for new outposts along the embattled Outer Rim. Word had reached him that Malachor was anathema to the Mandalorians and he wished to know the reason why. Upon landing on the planet's surface, he was nearly destroyed by the resonance of ancient Sith power and he only managed to survive the encounter through sheer force of will. He fed upon the power of the dark side of the Force, and in so doing, avoided being utterly consumed by it."

Revan is a very powerful individual.

He also demonstrated his "Super Force Lightening Storm" ability on Lehon planet and killed an entire Rakatan army backed by mighty "Rancor Beasts" in a single attack. (The One) - Leader of that army narrated this event to Revan when he again visited Lehon as a Jedi.

Revan can use this ability again and kill Nihilus from a large distance, even before Nihilus will turn to face him.

Revan can win in this fight.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Guest The Architect
You are a sick sick person, for not thinking that Revan would win..... I can understand Nihilus not winning, but why not Revan?

You are a sick sick person, for not thinking that Nihilus would win...I can understand Revan not winning, but why not Nihilus? :p <_<

Except that, when the Excile faces Darth Nihilus, he is about level 26 to 28 (if you play the game normal and don't powerlevel on Korriban) and is everything, but not a "dead spot in the force".

Yep, you've got me there. The Exile is a wound in the force, but not a dead spot in the force. It was meant to be 'only a wound in the force, or a dead spot in the force'. Thanks for noticing my mistake :)...I guess. <_<

Chuck Norris ? Who is Chuck Norris ?

And Darth Nihilus was such a sad joke of an opponent that I'd say:

A vs Darth Nihilus = A wins.

You do know the difference between gameplay and the plot, right? Please tell me you do. :o

We'll see...we'll see.

:blink: Umm...no we won't actually.

revan will still be the best no mater what happens, so maybe he got a push back by malak but im sure if you take revan now he will be as stong as he once was.cuz he always wanna learner more when it comes to the force.

So revan FTW here  ;)

:blink:

Edited by The Architect

Guest The Architect

Sorry about the double post, but now it's time to deal with you S_W_LeGenD.

Revan was badly wounded by the huge turbo-laser attack from a nearby Sith Cruiser actually. Those 3 Jedi stood no chance against Revan and he would slaughter them very easily. And Malak knew this so he decided to betray his master from his flagship.

How do you know if Revan would/wouldn't of defeated those Jedi? Let me guess. Revan fan boy, right? Gee, how original. <_<

And Revan is far more powerful then Nihilus. The only thing that Nihilus is very good with is his Super Force Drain ability.

And that is why Nihilus would wipe the floor with Revan, because Revan is powerful. The more powerful you are, the better meal you are for Nihilus. Capish Revan fan boy?

Also, something you have to remember is that: Kreia: "{Chiding} Power? Do you think so? {Shakes head} You would be wrong. There is no strength in the hunger he possesses... and the will behind his power is a primal thing. And it devours him as he devours others - his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him. He is already dead; it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls.

Edited by The Architect

O RRY?

I really do hate these threads, so many fanboys wake up and hop out of bed to log on to the Obsidian forums and begin their plight to prove how much of Revan fanboys they are "good" Revan can fare against Darth Nihilius. Now really, yes I like Revan, and I'm sure most people do because they played as him, yet on the other hand no one has played at Nihilius and used his abilities, so already there is biast there. Yes Revan was good and all these things about him can basically make the average KotOR fan fall in love with him, and who cares about Darth Nihilius anyways? Meh who cares about them stats, but the real thing is that Nihilius is also like Exile, Nihilius being a hole in the force would Force Slurp Revan, Hes done it to many people and things which is also significant to what Revan has done. The only reason the Exile was able to defeat Nihilius is that, he was a hole in the force, and a stronger one in a sence, I'm sure the Exile too could eat planets, just that he never got around to it ;) Exile was too strong for Nihilius to Slurp him up.

Edited by Sturm

How do you know if Revan would/wouldn't of defeated those Jedi? Let me guess. Revan fan boy, right? Gee, how original.  <_<

We are talking about a Sith Lord who was so powerful that his powerful apprentice did not dare challenge him in a proper "master vs apprentice" fashion, and you say he will be defeated by those 3 Jedi? Oh please! :aiee:

Malak knew that those Jedi will not be able to stop Revan, so he decided to take advantage of the situation and fired on Revan's ship to kill him.

And that is why Nihilus would wipe the floor with Revan, because Revan is powerful. The more powerful you are, the better meal you are for Nihilus. Capish Revan fan boy?

Hey! Nihilus Fanboy! you are looking only at one angle of the fight in which Revan gets caught in Nihilus's Force Drain. Now, Revan knows some force moves that can help him in eliminating his targets from a large distance. He does not even needs to come close to Nihilus to kill him.

Also, something you have to remember is that: Kreia: "{Chiding} Power? Do you think so? {Shakes head} You would be wrong. There is no strength in the hunger he possesses... and the will behind his power is a primal thing. And it devours him as he devours others - his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him. He is already dead; it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls.
Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Hey! Nihilus Fanboy! you are looking only at one angle of the fight in which Revan gets caught in Nihilus's Force Drain. Now, Revan knows some force moves that can help him in eliminating his targets from a large distance. He does not even needs to come close to Nihilus to kill him.

Such as? I really dont like when people make up things..

Yes! he can eliminate Nihilus from many yards away.

Oh and whats this called? The Revan attack Nihilius from far away before he can do anything and Revan is uber compared to Nihilius move?

Sorry! Luke and Ragnos are currently the most over-rated characters.

Luke maybe, but Ragnos isnt mentioned that much. Both these figures deserve their titles. Luke as forseen is the one who brings balance to the force, the savior and do you expect anyone as such to be so petty and weak? Ragnos was in a time where the Sith where an extremely dominant race, and Jedi couldnt compare, Ragnos was a halfbreed, He was half Sith, it just goes to show and gives us an insight as to how powerfull the true, full blood Sith acctually are and could be.

Revan couldnt destroy Nihilius, he is a hole in the force, he cant be stopped, and as in the game the only way to stop him is to be combatted by another hole in the force, and that is why Nihilius couldnt force slurp the Exile. Nihilius isnt dead either...

I really do hate these threads, so many fanboys wake up and hop out of bed [...]

You think such discussions have a point and anyone NOT a fanboy (or s.o. with the will to waste time) would join them ? Interesting.

It is quite obvious that the guy wins of whom the story says he would win.

For example: Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vader: Vader is a Sith of age 50 or so. He has trained and done combat for 40 years. Luke had some months of training.

Nevertheless Luke manages to disarm Vader in Episode VI. Likely ? No, not really.

Wow, I still waste my time reading this thread.

I'm so sad :blink:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Looks like we need a time out for the moment. :blink:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester