Revan vs. Nihilus

Who would win in a fight?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Revan
    • Nihilus

You would think so wouldn't you? But just because Nihilus had that sad excuse for a Force Power, doesn't mean that Revan couldn't resist it. Revan did lose his connection to the Force, because of the Jedi Council. So who's to say that Revan isn't a "wound" in the Force? :D You've gotta think... ^_^

Revan one on one with Nihilus without knowing the Strenghts and weakness of Nihilus.

Revan would lose.

But if Revan was planning to take Nihilus down, I do think that Revan would pull a Kreia in defeating Nihilus.

I mean He would fit the Exile and retrain him in the Force.

Howbeit the Exile was a hole in the force, Mandalore and Visas were normal compare to their respect class and character.

I do think that Revan would use the Exile in his overall stragety if he was going to defeat Nihilus.

Quit polluting Peoples minds! AHHHHH.... no i'm kidding, but like i said Revan and Kreia were actually wounds in the Force to, because they were stripped of the Force......

Revan=Memory loss, that is why he didn't use the force for awhile.

Kreia=Temporary stripped of the force.

As to Date, Exile is the only one that completely cut from the force but due to the force bond with Kreia, s/he feels it again but only thru Kreia.

Polluting people's minds thru manipalution and education is always fun.

Edited by DeathScepter

Huh. Typical. RSM, you still claims rivalship with me even outside the LF?

IMO, Nihilus would win, as he can wipe out whole planet with force, but can Revan do that? And I don't even think that you would destroy Dantooine in our RP.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Eh, not sure what you're saying, but it's good that you favor me...The lightsided Nihilus.

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

OK, DS (If you don't mind I call you that), this vote is based on RSM's and my duel at LF. He was Darth Revan and I was CSI, the lightsided Nihilus, still, he can use Force Siphon, but it's just too disgusted so CSI decided not to use it unless situation calls.

Well, if he can still Force Siphon, then he would still be considered a "Sith" because that power controls him, and he can't control his "hunger" btw like your new sig, but the lightside Nihilus creeps me out.:D

DS: The Exile's wound in the Force was a temporary thing only, even if he had not met Kreia, s/he would have gained the Force back

Edited by RevanSithMaster

Nihilus, as long as Nihilus has his 'hunger' Revan doesn't stand a chance in a one on one scenario. Also to clarify; Revan has never been a wound in the force, he merely lost his memory hence the reason he couldn't use the force consciously on Taris.

Because Revan is a conventional force sensitive, he'd have a great disadvantage against Nihilus in a one-on-one fight.

It's Sion you have to convince to release the force not Nihilus.

Nevertheless, one-on-one Revan has zero chance of walking away alive. There are other ways he could beat Nihilus but we are assuming this is Revan vs Nihilus in a one on one fight. This fight is like Spiderman (Revan) vs Braniac (Or any omega level baddie) no matter how popular spidey is, you can't help but recognize that in a one-on-one scenario Braniac would have the clear edge.

Nihilus 'hunger' has the potency to stip an entire planet of the force, what is a single conventional force sensitive going to do in a man to man fight? Nihilus wins if it's single combat any other scenario and Revan has a chance. If Revan was a wound in the force he might have been able to neutralize Nihilus' threat, but because he isn't.....

It's Sion you have to convince to release the force not Nihilus.

Nevertheless, one-on-one Revan has zero chance of walking away alive. There are other ways he could beat Nihilus but we are assuming this is Revan vs Nihilus in a one on one fight. This fight is like Spiderman (Revan)  vs Braniac (Or any omega level baddie) no matter how popular spidey is, you can't help but recognize that in a one-on-one scenario Braniac would have the clear edge.

Nihilus 'hunger' has the potency to stip an entire planet of the force, what is a single conventional force sensitive going to do in a man to man fight? Nihilus wins if it's single combat any other scenario and Revan has a chance. If Revan was a wound in the force he might have been able to neutralize Nihilus' threat, but because he isn't.....

I said you have to convince Nihilus he can be beaten, and after you do that, you ask Visas to try and weaken him,(or whatever she does), then the fight is MUCH easier.

OK so everyone who thinks reven will win, from a logic point of view sound like your 12, oh he will win because hes kool.... sigh

Reven never lost his connection to the force, he just couldn't remeber it, exile was the one who truely lost his connection, and that is how Nihilus is beaten, that and that alone, Kriea was teaching the exile for that reason, and that reason was that the fact that he was only one that could defeat Nihilus. He was the only one, well Luke could have to down the road, since he could break, and reconnect to the force at will a few books after the movies.

So I would have to say Reven<Nihilus, lets not act like 12 year old fan boys, and think with logic, i know its a game, but even behind a game there is logic, i mean if you played a game that had the hulk vs. King Kong, you wouldn't say oh KING KONG is da man yo, he would woop up on dat big green guy. No you would know that the hulk would just pick up king kong and send his ass flying. THats logic, not fanboyism. Sigh some times this forum ruins the fun in the game,

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.