Nihlius identity, A woman?

Hi, i think i know something that may intrest you's that are intrested in Darth Nihlius. The way he stands...have none of you ever wondered if he was a woman?Because quite frankly the way he stands is how a woman out of the game would stand. although nihlius is referred to as a man.... :rolleyes:"

I believe he referred to Visas's statement.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hi, i think i know something that may intrest you's that are intrested in Darth Nihlius. The way he stands...have none of you ever wondered if he was a woman?Because quite frankly the way he stands is how a woman out of the game would stand. although nihlius is referred to as a man.... :-"

:huh: Standing with crossed arms, and staring into space is how real women stand? :huh: I haven't seen any real life womens for a while. :p

I would understand if the Nihilus build was a female build, because in Kotor females stand juxtaposed with a hip higher, but... :huh:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Eh, I believe that Nihilus is a man, too, but like DeathScepter said, his true identity is not revealed...Yet.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

He's dead, and only the exile saw his face when he took his mask, so we will never know.... and who cares, what make him kool is that we don't know and never will know.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

I always thought of Nihilus as a twisted version of the Exile.

I think there was sort of connection to the Exile, but I only think the comparrison was that the two where holes in the force, and they where both spawned out of the incidents that occured at Malachor 5.

Yeah, Kreia more often, and Visas both say that he is male, and "no longer a man"

etc. gg

Well if Nihilus isn't a woman, he sure fights like one.

Just because his lightsaber stance is not an usual one. He uses Shem, (DON'T MISTAKE IT WITH STYLE V: SHEM/DJEM SO, ANAKIN'S STYLE.) which is like you're holding a small dagger.

Known practitioner: Adi Gadilla.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.