The World's Biggest Straw Yule Goat

mkreku

What now? Are you questioning the awesomeness of M

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Swedish behaviour is way beyond understanding.. but some new advancements in biogenetics could possibly allow us to unlock their unique genom.. and give us an interesting insight into the wicked and twisted mind (and composition) of the average Swede..

or so we hope .. for the sake of not only Scandinavia - but mankind!

The secret about Swedes is the alcohol. We sit around saying squat, but as soon as we get some booze into our bodies there's a total change of scenery, all part of a devious master plan of epic proportions! :ph34r:

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Every day I check that site to see if it has been burnt yet.. but the ugly beast is still standing.

Pyromaniacs of the world, unite!! Don't let aeroplane technology and other unpronounceable crap get in your way! Let the goat burn!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Do they have any idea how bad an idea it is to say 'this goat is completely not flammable'? Hell, I immediately thought of a couple of ideas.

1) Up the oxygen (already suggested)

2) Use a second chemical treatment to transform the existing treatment into something flammable.

3) Use thermite.

4) Explode the goat.

5) All of the above. Re-treat the goat, salt it with thermite charges, then introduces a lot of oxygen via gas canisters at once, and ignite using teh thermite at a safe distance.

Although I'd have thought the Finns would already be on this.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Actually, they explicitly said the goat would be able to endure napalm, as if that was the upper limit. Basically, I think you need something more violent than napalm.

I wish someone would just throw a grenade at it or something. It doesn't have to burn.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I disagree, if we explode it rather than burning it, then the goat builders have won. We essentially admit our civilisation is unable to burn a goat, which is just embarassing. I refuse to believe this of Western Civilisation, that gave us the machine gun, the nuclear bomb, and the vindaloo.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Magnesium torches are lovely. The amount of light is just insane.

Light one in the middle of a frozen lake ice at some backwater where it's almost pitch black and the sudden light is like a sun that reflects from a billion ice crystals. It looks awesome.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I hate Christmas.

I like burning things.

This conflicts me.

;)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

there's no conflict .. the goat is a symbol of Christmas (for the Swedes) and burning it would be serving both your needs.. taking a swing at teh holiday and tending to your pyromanic tendencies... it's a win/win!

Fortune favors the bald.

HA! :thumbsup:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Magnesium torches are lovely. The amount of light is just insane.

Light one in the middle of a frozen lake ice at some backwater where it's almost pitch black and the sudden light is like a sun that reflects from a billion ice crystals. It looks awesome.

That sounds incredible. I'm totally going to Alaska just to try it.

-Elwood Blues

hehe .. funny you should mention that Mus - last year me and a friend toyed with a magnesium composition - it looked like a nuclear explosion when it ignited under a snowpile.. :-"

A huge white and blue light tore the nightsky.. and a cloud of snow lifted up like a mushroom.. albeit only for a split second..

(don't try that at home kids!)

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

I feel compelled, moreover, to observe that making your own pyrotechnics is

a) damned dangerous

b) In the UK likely to get you a free ride in a police car

-Elwood Blues

there's no conflict .. the goat is a symbol of Christmas (for the Swedes) and burning it would be serving both your needs.. taking a swing at teh holiday and tending to your pyromanic tendencies... it's a win/win!

It is? I've been living within eye sight of Sweden my entire life, and yet I hear this from a darn Jyde :-

Usually the only thing my cousins from your part of the land knows about Swedes is "meh they talk silly" :lol:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Wasn't Denmark conquered by Sweden at one point? I'd suggest that if our loyal Irish can attack us for past offences in the UK, you can blow up their goat.

(Leonard Nimoy Voiceover: ...And so were sown the seeds of World War 4).

-Elwood Blues

Wasn't Denmark conquered by Sweden at one point? I'd suggest that if our loyal Irish can attack us for past offences in the UK, you can blow up their goat.

(Leonard Nimoy Voiceover: ...And so were sown the seeds of World War 4).

Denmark was almost conquered by Sweden in the 1650s. The idea was to raze Copenhagen and secure Swedish control of the

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Denmark had Sweden as a Vassal state for many years as well .. We've been in an out of direct, or indirect, conflict from 1430 AD (as the Kalmar union began it's collaps) to around 1814 AD (when we were forced to give Norway to Sweden) ..

so needles to say there's a still a glitter of anamosity between our nations.. it's been inbred much like between France and England.. pardon my french!

---

It is? I've been living within eye sight of Sweden my entire life, and yet I hear this from a darn Jyde  :aiee:

I live in Copenhagen now .. so watch your mouth country-boy! ^_^

Fortune favors the bald.

Surely not. I mean to say, we English have been at war with France for practically our entire history. Hell, one of our wars lasted more than 100 years!

There's nothing quite like a really good enemy.

-Elwood Blues