Sion vs Nihilus

Sion vs Nihilus  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Sion vs Nihilus

• Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus

Nihilus is my absolute fav.

The Exile was only able to defeat him because he had tried to suck the force out of her. And because of the wound in the force the Exile is, Nihilus only damaged himself. That way he was defeatable. Otherwise he would have done he same thing to the Exile he did to Sion in the cut fight between them.

Shake hands...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Well, it at least proved me Nihilus is Sith Lord, Sion is Sith Marauder.

So...your saying Sion isn't a Sith Lord?

To be honest, Sion is more of a Sith Lord than Nihilus. Sion actually did something in TSL, while Nihilus just did nothing, enjoying life on the worst ship in existence, during the KOTOR era.

Um... Being on a ship and 'doing something' doesnt determine a Sith Lord...

Why? So on your next level up you can add to your Intelligence, or Charisma attribute. :deadhorse:

Nah I was acctually thinking about what skills and feats I could get.

Thread pruned, with a gentle reminder: if one is tired of reading/replying to common topics, one can not read/reply to them. If there is spam, please use the Report function to let a moderator know; adding to spam by spamming isn't productive for anyone.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 months later...

Come on! What's cooler then a Sith Lord that is so powerfull that his power "eats" peaple in his present? Or that he could destroy planets only using the force. Sion is just a bald-headed **** with the power to revive himself :p and Sion don't even use the Force!

Go Nihilius!

Boo Sion! :p

Magos: "This is a tactical nuclear shell - it has an explosive yield close to fifty thousand tonnes of normal explosives!"

Guard Commander: "How many do you have?"

Magos: "Errr....one?"

Guard Commander: "I have fifty thousand heavy artillery pieces capable of firing half-tonne shells at a rate of four rounds a minute. You're the Magos - you do the maths."

Moa <3

Yeah, flushing toilets are kinda hot

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Sion would win because he can just regenerate everytime he's injured as long as he wishes to live. The exile beat him because the exile broke Sion's will to live.

Nihlus could drain the force out of Sion but Sion would just regenerate. The fight would be a draw because nihilus could super heal himself so the fight would never end.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Unless Sion can't do that anymore once Nihilus drains the force out of him. It depends on what exactly allows Sion to regenerate. :lol:

I think Sion says that "As long the Force exists I will" Or something like that, But I'm not sure. I could be wrong but I'm close to finsishing KII a second time, so I'll listen more carefully

Magos: "This is a tactical nuclear shell - it has an explosive yield close to fifty thousand tonnes of normal explosives!"

Guard Commander: "How many do you have?"

Magos: "Errr....one?"

Guard Commander: "I have fifty thousand heavy artillery pieces capable of firing half-tonne shells at a rate of four rounds a minute. You're the Magos - you do the maths."

Moa <3

• 3 months later...
Sion would win because he can just regenerate everytime he's injured as long as he wishes to live. The exile beat him because the exile broke Sion's will to live.

Nihlus could drain the force out of Sion but Sion would just regenerate. The fight would be a draw because nihilus could super heal himself so the fight would never end.

Without the force, Sion wouldn't be able to heal a papercut.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Sion

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

• 4 weeks later...

nihilus is better, or at least not as suckey as sion listen sion messes up killing kriea not once but twice and then he decides that he was better off with her in the first place, so goes back to being her loyal kath hound even though she has obviously set him up, so really he is pretty weak for a \"SITH LORD\"