Sion vs Nihilus

Sion vs Nihilus  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Sion vs Nihilus

• Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus

Yes, no spam. Otherwise this will become a thread with just voting in the poll and no comments allowed.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Ignorance is bliss

Actually, I'm pretty sure that wisdom is bliss, or MORE bliss. But ignorance is of course much easier to have.

P.s.: Uh, spam ? Hmm. Well I have said everything on the subject I had to say. I dislike them both.

You never get them explained, either. Why is Sion in this state ? What actually happened to him ? Game says: its "because of the force". Aaaaah yeeeeessss. That explains everything.

Edited by Gecon

Sion. I think Nihilus looks much cooler, but he was basically a throw away character. Very little development, and he did very little in terms of the story. Sion was a more interesting character, and was more of a "big villian" than Nihilus was.

Nihilus pwns Sion hands down! Most of the game Sion seems like Nihilus' lackey and Nilhilus is just cooler. Nihilus is a planet devouer and Sion needs moistureizer.... sorta one sided in my opinion :-

Edited by ThEvIlLiAgEiDiOt

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Break glass to get hammer, use hammer to get rock, rock beats scissors, scissors cuts the yarn, cat plays with the yarn, use cat for protection.

I believe there is a cut content of Sion VS. Nihilus. But I can't load it...If anybody can, why don't him/her tell us?

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

They are neither big villains.

Nihilus destroys whole planets, yes. But he does so almost in secret. As far as it is possible to destroy whole planets in secret, that is. Otherwise he's just "somewhere out there" trying to avoid any notice of himself.

Sion, well, his only ambition seem to hunt down the Excile. Otherwise he seem to have no plans whatsoever.

A big villain is someone who has a big ambition. Neither Nihilus nor Sion have any real ambition.

Yes they had. Sion wanted to destroy whole jedi order and as he sees Exile as last one he hunts him/her. Nihilus... doesn't have plan, but he is one of the greatest threats in whole SW timeline

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I see a connection between Darth Nihilus and Galactus from the old marvel comics. Galactus devours planets whole and could care less about any events happeneing elsewhere, as does Darth Nihilus the same. Sucking planets dry of force and moving to the next one. The exile does come to stop him but if he/she didn't Nihilus would have just kept on moving to the next planet. With Sion, i do see him playing a role in main storyline as him being Trayas main apprentice and wanting revenge on the council and all. To me it seems they just put Nihilus in there for extra gametime as i dont see how he fits in with the exiles story, even though hes the strongest sith lord at the time...

Edited by ThEvIlLiAgEiDiOt

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Break glass to get hammer, use hammer to get rock, rock beats scissors, scissors cuts the yarn, cat plays with the yarn, use cat for protection.

Cut Content, according to Wookieepedia isn't canon, so Nihilus hasn't been proved to be as strong as Sion, yet.

Cut Content, according to Wookieepedia isn't canon, so Nihilus hasn't been proved to be as strong as Sion, yet.

Are you just ignorant or stupid too? <_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Well, it at least proved me Nihilus is Sith Lord, Sion is Sith Marauder.

So...your saying Sion isn't a Sith Lord?

To be honest, Sion is more of a Sith Lord than Nihilus. Sion actually did something in TSL, while Nihilus just did nothing, enjoying life on the worst ship in existence, during the KOTOR era.

No, I didn't say. He's a "Sith Lord" literally, which is just a title. But he's a Sith Marauder [Which is a class].

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

No, I didn't say. He's a "Sith Lord" literally, which is just a title. But he's a Sith Marauder [Which is a class].

I think I agree with you about Sion being a Marauder. He does a Force Jump, like the Guardian class and everything, but yes, Sith Lord is a title for any Sith, whether their class is a Sith Lord or not.

I think I agree with you about Sion being a Marauder. He does a Force Jump, like the Guardian class and everything, but yes, Sith Lord is a title for any Sith, whether their class is a Sith Lord or not.

Force Jump? Force Jump? Where?

You two realize Sith Marauder doesn't exist outside K2 and gameplay talk?

Sith Lord is a title like Jedi Master, its used as a general indication of an individuals power/experience/abilities not as a direct reflection as to what those powers might be. For examples both Vader and Palpadine would be called Sith lords, but Vader would be closer to a Marauder class of sith, while Palpadine is closer to Sith Lord as a class.

Sith Lord is a title like Jedi Master, its used as a general indication of an individuals power/experience/abilities not as a direct reflection as to what those powers might be. For examples both Vader and Palpadine would be called Sith lords, but Vader would be closer to a Marauder class of sith, while Palpadine is closer to Sith Lord as a class.

Exactly my feeling on the subject. ;)

That's my point, too.

Nihilus is my absolute fav.

The Exile was only able to defeat him because he had tried to suck the force out of her. And because of the wound in the force the Exile is, Nihilus only damaged himself. That way he was defeatable. Otherwise he would have done he same thing to the Exile he did to Sion in the cut fight between them.