Sion vs Nihilus

Sion vs Nihilus  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Sion vs Nihilus

• Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus

From the Game, kill one of the Jedi Masters and she starts rambling about the Sith Teachings... because, like Nihilus, the Exile Sucks the Force out of Force Sensitives

What.... what was that?
It is a power almost as old as the Sith themselves...
But how did I do it?
Not all techniqes are learned through training, but from experience...

((I think that's far enough))

Edited by RevanSithMaster

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Errm ... "prefer" ?!?!?!?

What does that mean ???

They're opponents, not allies. I have to battle them. What does "prefer" refer to in this respect ??? There are a ton of possible interpretations:

Easy to kill - Nihilus.

Interesting battle - Sion.

Fearsome - Nihilus.

Backstory - Sion.

Coolness - Sion.

Consistency - Nihilus.

Character Concept - Remis.

Another pointless poll.

Gecon, you truly are high peak of human intelligence

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Sion was an idiot because he rushed towards Nihilus with just his Light Saber, despite the knowledge that Nihilus could use his Force Drain on him and thus got pawned.

Sion should have started by using some good Force moves on Nihilus and then it would be an interesting fight to watch.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Gecon, you truly are high peak of human intelligence

LOL!!!!! :shifty:

Depends on where they are fighting, Like in the cut content movie it is on Nihilius' ship, so Nihilius has the advantage, but if it where a place of strong darkside presence, ie. Malachor5 academy, Sion would be fuelled by the darkside, blah blah ramble, you guys dont care, Nihilius would win is the bottom line, says the movie :p

Guest The Architect
Errm ... "prefer" ?!?!?!?

What does that mean ???

They're opponents, not allies. I have to battle them. What does "prefer" refer to in this respect ??? There are a ton of possible interpretations:

Easy to kill - Nihilus.

Interesting battle - Sion.

Fearsome - Nihilus.

Backstory - Sion.

Coolness - Sion.

Consistency - Nihilus.

Character Concept - Remis.

Another pointless poll.

;) You do realise you've answered your own question, right? Logic would tell you what 'prefer' Diego is talking about. Obviously the Exile wouldn't prefer Sion over Nihilus or vice versa. :crazy: :D

Diego is asking which character you like more. Now, since K2 is just a video game and these are fictional characters we are talking about, it's not weird to believe that people prefer one character over the other.

Another thing too is, since he's asking which character you prefer, it's likely that when someone decides, they take all, or most of those things you mentioned into consideration, not just one of those things.

Edited by The Architect

Now this is spamming...

Well, Darth Sion is better off strength, but Nihilus is better off Force Powers...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Heh. I like these votes. At least they favor Darth Nihilus. I think Darth Sion is more like a Sith Marauder, and Nihilus is more like Sith Lord.

Actually CSI my friend, I think Nihilus isn't a Sith Lord. Nor is Sion really, but Sion has more of a chance of being a Sith Lord than Nihilus. Nihilus is a Sith Marauder and Sion is either a Sith Assassin or Sith Lord. Traya is defintely a Sith Lord.

Heh. I like these votes. At least they favor Darth Nihilus. I think Darth Sion is more like a Sith Marauder, and Nihilus is more like Sith Lord.

Actually CSI my friend, I think Nihilus isn't a Sith Lord. Nor is Sion really, but Sion has more of a chance of being a Sith Lord than Nihilus. Nihilus is a Sith Marauder and Sion is either a Sith Assassin or Sith Lord. Traya is defintely a Sith Lord.

Eh, you maybe right, :thumbsup:" [ignoring it]

but however, I think overall ability, Darth Nihilus is a Sith Lord--Counter part of Jedi master. Sion is better off Sith Marauder because of the strength in the cinematic of exiling Darth Traya out of the Order.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.