Sion vs Nihilus

Sion vs Nihilus  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Sion vs Nihilus

• Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus

This is my first proper Thread I've made here, since I've joined. I created this Thread on LucasForums here. I shall post what I said on LF.

Who do you prefer out of the two Sith Lords under Traya's command? I prefer Sion, because I prefered him to Malak and he was the first Sith Lord in TSL I liked the look of, plus I can understand what he is saying. I've never liked Nihilus, because he is just somebody wearing a mask and was supposed to be threatening, but he was just a really weak Sith Lord. Even weaker than Bandon and Malak in KOTOR. Plus I hate it how the PC and Visas manages to understand him and me, the player, doesn't. So my vote goes to Sion.

Vote and discuss now!

Actually, Malak is a pretty bad-... Sith Lord, matter of fact, he's more threatening that Nihilus or Sion will EVER be, plus, I don't like the fact that it's REALLY hard to persuade Sion, so hard in my case, that I ALWAYS have to kill him, so I don't really like him that much.

I should voted Darth Nihilus...But a wrong click...

However it's nice to see you Pottsie, eh, no, Diego Varen.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Part of concept art for Nihilus is taken from initial art for supposed look of what a vader-like character might have been for look in SW OT episodes. Which might be another suggestion for how characterising Nihilus as a new concept from second game can be a bit confusing, and considering that little of original idea was modified.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Darth Nilihus

Darth Nihilus is a "meatbag" and a wuss..... :angry:

If you look at it, Both of them are very wimpy and meatbags.

And they are not worthy of titles of Sith Lords.

At least Nihilus can overcome Sion and within Cut Content he did defeat Sion.

Who was bothered to exile Kreia. Sion beat her to death and Nihilus just stood there, after a little push.

Storywise Sion has no chance against Nihilus

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

maybe it was under him to beat up an old woman.

He is a Dang SITH LORD!!!!!!!!! Kreia is a SITH LORD!!!!! I don't think it was under him!

Well Nihilus is very arrogant and Xard is right.

Kreia,despite being a sith lord, is still an old woman. It doesn't take much to beat up an old woman.

Look at Darth Sidious, His apprentice threw him down a shaft.

Just because a person is a sith lord, it doesn't grant invinible against one's enemies or allies..

Heh. I like these votes. At least they favor Darth Nihilus. I think Darth Sion is more like a Sith Marauder, and Nihilus is more like Sith Lord.

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

If you look at the Descriptions of the Sith Assassin,

Kreia said that they have the ability to become like Nihilus due to they learned the Force Sucking ability from him.

Also the Force Sucking is an ancient Sith Techique that almost as old as the Sith themselves.

*slaps himself before he starts rabbling again*

Eh, that's fine, don't worry...[Comforting DeathScepter]

Eh, where did you find that quote?

Kreia said that they have the ability to become like Nihilus due to they learned the Force Sucking ability from him.