What can u learn from Hk-47?

I never made the influence checks with HK-47. I read somewhere that it would be definitely worth it, though. So whats the bonus if you exerce alle the influence on HK-47?

btw, I will try him next time with a war-bowcaster (triple crit damage). Should be a blast in combo with his killer protocols.

Moving to the Spoiler Forum since this will contain spoilers.

HK-47 will give you information about Revan during the Mandalorian Wars, how he was created, why he was created, etc. It's worth getting the influence to gain that history about him and Revan.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

HK-47 is a "meatbag"... I like the other HK units. They're better built, and seem even more evil than he is, and that's pretty hard to believe, considering he likes nothing more than killing people, but then so do they. :)

Edited by daronlarth

It's mostly backstory/history info, as mentioned, plus he has some humor bits that are fun to make happen.

He makes a good ranged fighter but in terms of having him in your party, Atton makes a good ranged too, and I just used him. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 1 month later...
HK-47 is a "meatbag"... I like the other HK units. They're better built, and seem even more evil than he is, and that's pretty hard to believe, considering he likes nothing more than killing people, but then so do they. :(

I'd say that the main difference between HK-47 and the other HK-units is that HK-47 has had more encounters to learn from. However, the HK-units seem to be controlled from somewhere (not like remote control, more like "Go do that, HK-units"). HK-47 is incredibly insolent when you consider that he was repaired by the exile...

Other than that, I like HK-47's voice much better. I doubt that the HK-50 units are more evil than HK-47. It seems more like HK-50 droids consider every life expendable, while HK-47 considers taking lives to be fun. Just look at this quote, from KOTOR 1, granted: "98 percent chance that the miniature organic's friends have been kidnapped by sandpeople. He probably wants us to help him. "

What's the other 2 percent?

"2 percent chance that he is just trying to cause trouble and I should blast him. That might be wishful thinking on my part though."

Hk-47 and Haharr can greatly improved your attruibtes if you have very high influence with them.
Indeed!
  • [HK-47 has given you a greater understanding of the Mandalorian Wars - and the Jedi, resulting in an experience bonus, a Wisdom bonus, and a Force point bonus.]
  • [You use these techniques against enemies and to protect yourself, giving you a bonus to experience, constitution, and Reflex saving throws.]
  • [You and Hanharr have formed a new bond, both of you gaining +1 Constitution.]
  • [by tapping into Hanharr's primal nature, you have gained a permanent +1 Constituion and +2 to Strength.]
  • [You have turned away from power - the true lesson of strength - gaining experience and +2 to Wisdom.]

You gain extra feats or is it just a funny story about HK blasting Jedi into galactic dust?

Mostly a very funny story on how to blast Jedi into galactic dust. Stat boosts, while nice...are not really needed in an easy game like this.

It's worth it, trust me. The story on how to blast Jedi into galactic dust.

"Silly Jedi."-HK-47

Edited by SilentScope001

HK is just realy funny. If you have played the first game yu can know to expect more of that. If not or don't remember, he has a ... unieque view of life that has little regard for life. :shifty:" Most people think about staying alive or something, he worries about how to kill stuff faster. :D

• 2 weeks later...
You gain extra feats or is it just a funny story about HK blasting Jedi into galactic dust?

Mostly a very funny story on how to blast Jedi into galactic dust. Stat boosts, while nice...are not really needed in an easy game like this.

It's worth it, trust me. The story on how to blast Jedi into galactic dust.

"Silly Jedi."-HK-47

Yep, I had to use HK-47's method one time against Darth Nihilus... Visas and the Exile were incapped and Mandalore was the only man standing, and he didn't have any melee weapons...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Yep, I had to use HK-47's method one time against Darth Nihilus... Visas and the Exile were incapped and Mandalore was the only man standing, and he didn't have any melee weapons...

You mean you got Nihlius to kill off Visas and Exile? My god, you must be quite lucky to have such a harder verison of Nihlius than My Nihlius! :)