Merry Christmas Everybody

Diego Varen

Hello and Merry Christmas Everybody! It is Christmas where I live and it is the 1st December. Anyway, this Thread is to let everyone know that I've just joined the Forums, after having a look around. I'm Pottsie from LucasForums and I'm glad to have joined another Star Wars Forum where I can talk about KOTOR II: TSL with many other fans. I'm a Fanfic Writer at LF, so feel free to read them, etc.

As a Newbie, I have one request. Is there a site where I can find the portraits of every single Revan head, Exile head and all their Party Members, since I've noticed some members have got them. If anyone can find this for me, so I can use a Revan head for my Avatar (Diego Varen is my Revan's name and Varen is an anagram of Revan), then I'd be very grateful.

I hope I have a good time here. Thanks to the Moderators/Admins who activated my account, so I can post. I'm glad to getting to know you all, thanks very much and Merry Christmas Everybody.

Edited by Diego Varen

Welcome Diego - feel free to post SW items in the KotoR fora. Thanks for arriving and if any of our usually borderline trolls seem too much, feel free to send me your concerns ... :bat:

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Thanks for the welcome and yes, I know these Posts don't count towards my Post Count.

@kumquatq3: Well, I'm LS on both KOTOR and TSL and I'm a nice person and thanks for the compliment. Edit: Damn, I keep editing, I'm not running, I never ran from LF and I'm not running from here. Unless if I don't like this Forum, which I hope I don't.

@Fionavar: Thanks, I will. Moderators/Super Moderators/Admins are the most helpful people in the Forums. You're the first Moderator I've met and I'll be sure to PM you.

Edited by Diego Varen

Christmas is still a month away, what are you a mall?

HA, I'm hilarious.

Seriously, welcome to the boards.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Welcome aboard... please fasten your seat belt and keep your trey table in the full upright and locked position for the duration of your stay is it is generally very turbulent here (at least in WOT and C&C)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Revan heads! Revan heads! Rolly polly Revan heads!

Revan heads! Revan heads! Eat them up, yum!

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Welcome to the boards, Diego. Mind the open flames and you should be fine (or at least come out just singed, rather than a charred black skeletal husk....). Have a sense of humor too, don't take things too seriously, and always look before you leap.

I should take my own advice.

Oh, and Merry early Christmas to you too. :p

P.S. Watch out for Sand, he's got those crazy eyes, if you know what I mean. :ph34r:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Revan heads!  Revan heads!  Rolly polly Revan heads!

Revan heads!  Revan heads!  Eat them up, yum!

I laughed. Not a good sign :)

Oh, and welcome to boards :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Revan heads!  Revan heads!  Rolly polly Revan heads!

Revan heads!  Revan heads!  Eat them up, yum!

gonna have that silly song in my head all day now.

errr, welcome to the forum, diego.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

hurr me eat noobie urr durrr

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds