My Boss Just Called

WITHTEETH

At the convenience store I work at, the worst we had was this kid who would get high outside before every shift. It wasn't as amusing as you think. He'd yell at the customers and berate me for doing miniscule things such as stacking the Coke before Pepsi and dropping a customer's dime on the floor.

Sadly, no Clerks.-esque activities plague my work.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

The only vaguely noteworthy event at work tonight was this guy who wanted to use the bathroom. I said "Sorry, they're closed for cleaning" and the guy is like "I just have to pee" and I'm like "Sorry, closed for cleaning" I mean, I'm standing there with a mop, half the floor is wet, etc. Eventually after I tell him its closed 3 or 4 more times he gets pissed off and just shoves passed me into the bathroom.

So I continued mopping while he was taking a piss. Shoving the mop under the stall door and such, making sure to be as annoying as possible.

I hate stupid people.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm just tipsy enough to agree with you on that.  It would be helpful to know what type of business Mr. TEETH works at.  Office?  Retail?  Construction?  etc.  (I doubt that it's the latter, since the clear answer to the boss' question in that case would be "everybody!")

Wait... is this common in your country? We need Mike Holmes to investigate!

Yeah, except I was being completely serious and trying to makw him feel better.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Except for that instance were I felt bad about everyone giving him a hard time.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Who's giving who a hard time?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"