My Boss Just Called

WITHTEETH

My boss just called and he wants to know whos smoking dope. lol

He was piss drunk, and threatened to fire everybody to just bring in a couple new guys if nobody will fess up. He called one guy out lets say his name is dervid to keep it secret. Dervid is a douche bag, he says christian this christian that. He got a blowjob from the cleaning lady while his wife was pregnant, he does less work then everybody else, and complains, did i mention bitch?

Well none the less i told my boss nothing. The guy has a new born now with his wife so who am i to get him fired?hmm

So i called one of my good friends and he got drunk with the boss today and TOLD HIM that Dave smokes pot! Tommarow morning should be interesting! :lol:

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Your boss must be jealous because he didn't get any weed.

I jus think its hilarious that my BOSS is calling me at 9 at night piss drunk wanting to know whos gots the weed! :(

Which is worse, weed or alcohol? Subjective, i do neither btw.

Myspace Website!

My rig

More importantly, does your cleaninglady give blowjobs to people other than David.

He took the cleaning lady to McDonalds and got her a bigmac, and thats what it took for him to get e bj'er! The lady looked like she would do it for a bigmac too...

I advise you not too. You'd feel guilty after :(

Myspace Website!

My rig

I'm glad you told us. I'm glad this thread is here. Buck up Withteeth.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I thought it was funny. I know I would be surprised if my employer made that phone call to me. But nobody smokes dope at my work (or so I think...), so it probably wouldn't happen.

Especially since he was drunk, asking me repeatedly, threatening to fire people. I'm kinda disappointed in my friend for telling my boss who smokes, making me look like a liar.

Lying isn't a sin and its not always bad!

oh well, my boss was just on a drunk tirade.

Myspace Website!

My rig

I thought it was funny.

I'm just tipsy enough to agree with you on that. It would be helpful to know what type of business Mr. TEETH works at. Office? Retail? Construction? etc. (I doubt that it's the latter, since the clear answer to the boss' question in that case would be "everybody!")

Plus, we can't have the thread close before we find out what happens to Derwood. :(

Why would your boss call you when drunk? That makes no sense. My boss wouldn't call me unless it was a "store burning down" emergency.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"