What are you doing right now

chris the jedi killer

Today was my birthday. After school I went over to the hospital with the rest of my family and spend a few hours with my mom, who was hospitalized (again) last Tuesday. She'll be home this weekend.

After that went to hockey from 9:00 to 10:30...

And now I'm here.

Fun day!

Happy b-day, kotorkyle.

Oh heck, I just retook my grammar exam(well, they call it grammar, but it's more like text structure analyzation - phrases, clause structure, aspect and the like) and I don't really feel like I did all that well.

On the other hand, I feel very good for some reason. Could be the snickers bars and Moonsorrow or could be the date next Friday.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Or the Children of Dune miniseries. Or Neil Young. Or perhaps I'm just on a permanent sugar high.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Happy belated birthday, Krook.

And I'm listening to Breaking Benjamin, surfing the boards, and wondering why I'm not out chatting up girls...

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Ok, i have to say it................your mom. :lol:

Edited by Sionn

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was so funny!

Surfing teh internets

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I was rushing to get ready to go on a dinner date, but now she's slightly delayed.

Lounging around the condo in a towel FTW!

allright, I posted this in the right thread this time :huh:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

What the melon butt wants, the mellon butt gets.

Doing some Bruce Lee popping action with my neck and chest, watching Chelsea Handler with one of my housemate's dumb sluts.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

...and still being online?

I'm listening to coarse music and studying John Locke

kirottu said: