Squint is Revan?

Dagon

In the first issue of Kotor comic Squit says

"sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light"

In #10 issue he says this :

"My Master (<--Kreia?) has plan to defeat The Mandalorians, Fast -- But there are risks."

And when Jarael tells him :

"Good luck out there squint"

he replies

"Oh that's just a name the guys made up. My lastname is a bit of mouthful"

Does this all mean that he is Revan?

Or maybe Malak?

What do you think?

I really doubt it.

Revan was the leader of the Jedi who got into the war, he masterminded the strategy and gave orders. Everything was his idea, not his masters. I doubt that Kreia had any knowledge about what Revan did or knew at that point of time.

Squint is just a follower, nothing more. He can't be Malak, either. As Malak was already bald when he was younger (e.g., the vision of the Dantooine ruins).

In the first issue of Kotor comic Squit says

"sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light"

In #10 issue he  says this :

"My Master (<--Kreia?) has plan to defeat The Mandalorians, Fast -- But there are risks."

And when Jarael tells him :

"Good luck out there squint"

he replies

"Oh that's just a name the guys made up. My lastname is a bit of mouthful"

Does this all mean that he is Revan?

Or maybe Malak?

What do you think?

Ever thought maybe he is Nihilus or Sion or Malak?

no

maybe Nihilus or Sion

I doubt it, Squint is a newlky promoted jedi where as Revan and Malak were already strong jedi knights when the mandalorian wars came based on the stories in the game.

I know alot of people looking for revan and nihlus and such and trying to make the characters in kotOR comic them but I really think these just seperate characters telling a different story that runs along the same time as Revan and them.

Someone else suggested that Zayne is really Nihlus, I doubt that as well.

I could be wrong but I doubt it, but man am i enjoying this series! :sorcerer: Glad I read about it on these boards so I started collecting from the start. Just wish the comics were bigger! LOL

Guest The Architect
the truth is, I am Darth Revan.

Only in my dreams...........and I do have very strange dreams.

:lol:

If you are Darth Revan, then why is your username DeathScepter for? :p :D

Anyway, don't wish to be Revan. Why would you wish to be an overrated fictional character for? Besides, Revan is going to die in K3! Mark my words! Revan is going down! Well, at least I hope so anyway. I would pay to see the fan boys cry, as they watch a cut scene of their beloved Revan getting killed by the Dark Lord of the True Sith! :lol:

Darth Revan is Peter Griffin

(insert Peter Griffin laugh here)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Spam, spam spam, spam the stupid topic!

In honor of great Elan! :lol:

Seriously though, this is getting pretty spammy

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Umm, I was not referring especially to you or any other forum member. :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I don't really understand the whole: "This dude is Revan" concept. Can someone explain it to me?

I mean Revan's story was relatively complete as far as I'm concerned, I don't get the whole cinspracy presuming that random 2 second characters are Revan. Han solo didn't just instantly have a life story to back up the purpose of his existence, why should we presume that some other briefly mentioned characters are Revan. Was there some crazy mystery illusion behind the life of Revan? I don't get it..

Yes I am intoxicated, very much so...... Does this mean I'm freakin crazy..... ok so maybe I am. STEWIE FOR GOVENOR!!!!!!

Edited by MasterJediConsular

OOTS rocks, especially in later ones (which I count after they get out of the dungeon. Strip 125 mayhap?). :)

edit: Much earlier it seems. OOTS rocks always, but drawing (lol, I compare stick style art :lol: ) is much more complicated later on

Edited by Xard