Insane AC on main character

Gecon

My Jedi Consolar16/Jedi Master10 has an AC of 40 but I can't figure out why ? :)

He has +10 AC from classlevel, +5 from Dex 20, and +3 from items. Should result in AC 28, shouldn't it ?

The rest of my Jedi all have AC values around 25 to 27, all well explainable from their stats, items, and jedi level. So I'm really confused here. Whats going on ?!?

Was character's Wisdom high and is it a he? If so, armour class might have included bonus from Battle Precognition power that Handmaiden teaches.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Oooooooooooooh !!! Ok that explains it. Yeah my character is male and I have Handmaiden. She's the only character I managed to jedi-ize, too !

And I indeed have a wis score of 34... 16 natural, +6 ls mastery, +4 from lightsaber (personal crystal), +4 from robe, +2 from implant, +2 from some other item.

Meaning a +12 Wis bonus and therefore +12 AC from that feat.

Whow, now thats indeed powerful !!!!!

You are complaining WHY? <_<

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

If character is using finesse lightsaber attacks, meaning that Dex is another stat you are increasing, perhaps with improved automation gloves (+5 to Dex), and also something like say an implant that gives between +2-4 to Dex, with base Dex of 16 or more, it will also add to your defence as well. Force Enlightenment with Hyper adrenal alacrity (+6 Dex) will raise Dex even further also. Which will increase saves like Reflex and Will too. With Consular/Jedi Master character, base Will is likely to be high.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I mean as in, why would you care why your AC was Super High.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Am not sure about that. Did try having around AC 40+ or so with an early game, with Dex and Wis and other AC bonus items but Sion and Kreia still had hits with their attacks. Their hit rate is likely higher than 40 most of time. That was quite long ago. Find it easier to have just have overall stats including some basic force powers and personal crystal.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Maybe your AC is super high cuz ur so cool (w00t) (literally,no sarcasm)