Holocron on korriban

I dont know if im bringing up an old topic ( i checked and i couldnt find one tho) in the old sith academy there's that room that u have to blow up the door to get in and when u get in the holocron is destroyed. i was wondering if u could get in the door with out destroying the holocron

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

I always set Revan to LS Female, I rather see Carth then Bastilla's hologram anyway its not that intresting. Plus i rather belive Revan was Redeemed.

Edited by JediMasterAltena

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

im always like no revan saved the galaxy!!!!

You meant:

"No person called Revan save the galaxy, it was all Bastila, for she was the real hero in the company!!!"*

Or

"No, Revan saved the galaxy, returned everyone to the lightside, and saved the three little pigs!!!"*

(Your punctuation, or lack there of, makes it hard to distinguish between the two...)

*im always like: no revan saved the galaxy!!!!

**im always like, no, revan saved the galaxy!!!!

:deadhorse:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I dont know if im bringing up an old topic ( i checked and i couldnt find one tho) in the old sith academy  there's that room that u have to blow up the door to get in and when u get in the holocron is destroyed. i was wondering if u could get in the door with out destroying the holocron

yeah i went into the training grounds got the mine and bluew it up and i walk up to the holocron it was bastila talking about revan and the sith i hope this helps you cya