Why is Carth on my ship?

Question.

I came on the Ebon Hawk this last time aronud while I was playing and got the Visas cutscene...but for some odd reason, a full-bodied hologram of Carth Onasi runs on to the ship after me. It follows me down the side of the ship to the dormitory where Visas is, and stands there while I face her down and make her a part of my little team. After the cutscene in the medbay is over, I went back to Visas' little nook on the ship and the Admiral Onasi holo is still standing there. Doesn't do anything when I try to talk to it.

Um

WTF is this? Besides a life-size pin-up of the Kotor hottie? Maybe this is the KOTOR 2 version of boy band posters? Visas, you dirty girl!

Seriously, though, what the hell is this? Obviously a bug, but I've never had it happen to me before. In any rate, I now have a Carth hologram just standing in Visas' room.

not that I mind. but I'm rather curious. I've got some screen shots of it, if anyone wants to see them?

Edited by Avariel

Question.

I came on the Ebon Hawk this last time aronud while I was playing and got the Visas cutscene...but for some odd reason, a full-bodied hologram of Carth Onasi runs on to the ship after me.  It follows me down the side of the ship to the dormitory where Visas is, and stands there while I face her down and make her a part of my little team.  After the cutscene in the medbay is over, I went back to Visas' little nook on the ship and the Admiral Onasi holo is still standing there.  Doesn't do anything when I try to talk to it. 

Um

WTF is this?  Besides a life-size pin-up of the Kotor hottie?  Maybe this is the KOTOR 2 version of boy band posters? Visas, you dirty girl!

Seriously, though, what the hell is this? Obviously a bug, but I've never had it happen to me before.  In any rate, I now have a Carth hologram just standing in Visas' room.

not that I mind. but I'm rather curious.  I've got some screen shots of it, if anyone wants to see them?

HAHAH THATS REALLY FUNNY. yeah carth is studly... i never get that bug <_<

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Carth image might have been supposed to be hologram. Same as looking at human form of G0T0 without enabling frame buffer effects for holovid visual effects that I had with old graphics card with old comp. G0T0 was supposed to be a droid, anyhow. Strange, have not had it so far.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

My Bastila hologram got stuck being on one time. It was funny when the Trandosians invaded the ship on Nar Shaddaa, Bastila attacked them.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

My Bastila hologram got stuck being on one time. It was funny when the Trandosians invaded the ship on Nar Shaddaa, Bastila attacked them.

:lol:

Photons, and Force-Fields can kill you.

Think of her as Star War's version of the Doctor hologram from Star Trek.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

If you have high enough influence with T3-M4 and an intelligence of +14 (I think) then you can ask

[intelligence] Where did you come from?

If Revan if a male then the bastilla hologram appears, if Revan was female then the Carth hologram appears, the hologram appearing on its own is a simple glitch.

Guest The Architect
Didn't anyone tell you are weird, The_Architect?

Well you are weird in a good way.

I do think there is a way for her to be killed off in Kotor 3.

Did anyone tell you that you're weird DeathScepter? Who types a sentence and leaves half a dozen spaces just to type another sentence these days? :- Bastila, just like Revan, is overrated. I used to like both characters, but after hearing many dumb ass geeks rave on about them all the time, well, it just put me off.