Weiser_Cain's concept workshop

Weiser_Cain

I thought it'd be cool beans if I started working on character concepts and show the progress as I went along.

Ok I have a team in mind and I have two members in mind but I need a tough guy...

After rolling some ideas around I came up with this.

Alien_concept_1_1.jpg

Not solid on the powers yet and the skin might end up being shiny metallic.

I didn

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Your concept of anatomy is....interesting to say the least. I like the head though.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah, you forgot.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well at that point he isn't a fighter and has pieced this thing together from bits an pieces of stolen tech so it's amazing that he could even do it. the collar houses all the systems that run the suit and keep him alive against superhuman foes plus it makes it hard to knock his teeth out (unlike malak he still has his pearly whites), which is tempting since I based his personality after my own.

Edited by Weiser_Cain

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

If the first one is a chick, you should do something about the upper body to make it look a little bit more like a chick, unless you want it to be one of those sexually mysterious characters that you don't care if people know it's a chick or not right off the bat.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.