Things you wanted to say ...

Gecon

I had a kind of funny dialogue yesterday, I gave someone some money and Keira interfered with the rather idiotic advice that good actions might result in evil results.

I REALLY REALLY missed the option to answer:

[intelligence] So, according to you, I should do evil because it might result in good results ?

:thumbsup:

Kreia: You're not listening! Realize that if you walk down this path, there is no going back. This is a war unlike any we've ever fought before.

[Awareness] PC: What? Sorry, I was trying to look under your hood. Er...have you ever thought about moisturizer?

An option to ask Kreia whether she had any love in her life before she became a member of the Jedi Council. Or before she had even fallen to dark side on Malachor when trying to follow Revan after her/his departure. (After all, considering Kreia's age, hard to dismiss her life as being loveless at all) Apart from role of manipulating throughout game. Maybe if she had any lover at all, he might have looked half as close to what Vrook might have been like in his younger days.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 2 weeks later...

When the TSF droid tells you that they've "lost" the Ebon Hawk:

I so wanted the - "If you don't get my ship back, NOW, you will

be scrapped" :)

When Kreia whinges about there being so many people on board

the Ebon Hawk:

I wanted to say "well you're just a waste of space, and blatently

a sith lord, so why don't you leave" :angry:

Oh and when G0-T0 arrives on board the Ebon Hawk:

"Get the hell off my ship, or prepare to eat laser sword" (w00t)

Finally, when talking to disciple:

"If you say that someone has left you an opening one more time, I

will personally make an opening... in your chest" :blink:

[Persuade] You dont want to continue this thread, you want to go here...

I already made a topic for this, which can be found here:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=44461

Anyways the game was cut as we all know, I'm sure there is probabally more dialogue, anyways how much more do you want? Go ahead and write your own answers or whatever you want, Obsidian cant please everyone with hundreds of options during dialogue.

An option to ask Vash more about story, background. Same for other masters, where they grew up on. Dialogue between them and Exil was restricted to what happened in second game although I wouldn't mind having some other questions to ask about their past experiences and encounters not directly linked to conflict on Katarr or hole/wound in Force half of time while playing through game.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

[Persuade] You dont want to continue this thread, you want to go here...

I already made a topic for this, which can be found here:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=44461

Anyways the game was cut as we all know, I'm sure there is probabally more dialogue, anyways how much more do you want? Go ahead and write your own answers or whatever you want, Obsidian cant please everyone with hundreds of options during dialogue.

[success] I will post in that thread of The Architect.

Guest The Architect

I'm not sure if this is just directed at Gecon or if it's directed at me and Gecon, but the reason why I started those topics in the first place was not because I had a problem with the role playing options in both games, since you can only do so much in a video game, obviously you know why that is so, but because since I know that you can't do/say everything you wanted to do/say in K1 and K2, I decided to ask what people wanted to do/say in K1 and K2 but couldn't, if the game had of allowed them to.

You're right that Obsidian can't please everyone and write hundreds of dialogue options for your character. Anyone who claims otherwise is an idiot. I just thought it would be an interesting topic, since I'm not sure about everyone, but I know that I and some others (as evidenced by the topic) wanted to do/say things in K1 and K2 but couldn't. Surely that was the case with you too, right? Or maybe not.

Edited by The Architect

Some other things that could have been included would be being able to access holograms of apprentices that were learning force under any of the Jedi masters in game, and finding out how game's story would have been connected to them somehow and how they might have been involved in Mandalorian war and Jedi civil war. Besides, they would have own story to tell that their masters may not reveal readily at all. So far, game is basically concerned with locating and rescuing them. Would have made for quite an advancement rather than simply getting them to gather on Dantooine.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

There were alot of times I would have liked to have said something and had no option. Or even worse, saw a line and selected it only to find it was a lightside or darkside statement that had NOTHING to do with what I meant.

I saw a post about Mass Effect having a dialog that sums up what you are going to say. I think that would be better. After all, there are a lot of ways to say "dude", each changing the meaning.

The best conversation in my opinion was the one with Atris, when you first meat her they had some really good lines that point out the obvious and thus get down to the real problem. I wish they would have done that for the rest of the game.

I was going to explode at one point when I was in the trial and saw what the options were. At that point I wanted to say "I think everyone here knows we needed to stop the Mandelorians, Revan did too. Right or wrong, we need to protect the Republic. This is one of our most imporaint trusts. The Republic asked for our help. Then cried for it, and still you did nothing. This council has commited a far greater crime than I, yet it seams that you are judging me. At least we DID SOMETHING. Perhaps Revan would not have fallen if he was not all on his own, having to fight any urg to obay this council in faver of his own better judgment."

That is a mouthful, but it was the truth, and with it said, I would have felt better.

Edited by Watchman

When you see Atris for the first time at the Polar Academy "Force! What is this!? Sarcasm?".

Not really something I wanted to say, but rather do. And that was to be able to have my F!Exile (Isan) kiss Bao-Dur full on lips. >_<;) :D

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

[success] I will post in that thread of The Architect.

:) Ahahaha, good one.

I'm not sure if this is just directed at Gecon or if it's directed at me and Gecon, but the reason why I started those topics in the first place was not because I had a problem with the role playing options in both games, since you can only do so much in a video game, obviously you know why that is so, but because since I know that you can't do/say everything you wanted to do/say in K1 and K2, I decided to ask what people wanted to do/say in K1 and K2 but couldn't, if the game had of allowed them to.

You're right that Obsidian can't please everyone and write hundreds of dialogue options for your character. Anyone who claims otherwise is an idiot. I just thought it would be an interesting topic, since I'm not sure about everyone, but I know that I and some others (as evidenced by the topic) wanted to do/say things in K1 and K2 but couldn't. Surely that was the case with you too, right? Or maybe not.

I wasnt really bagging anyone, it just seems in this thread people seem to be complaining a bit more and expect Obsidian to add stuff in just to suit them personally.

Would have wanted to know exactly why handmaiden sisters looked the same, and having a specific explanation from either the Handmaiden or a few of the sisters about how it was like that at all. And much more from someone like Atris' character in story, both for male/female Exiles.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Eh, I think I just want to say, "Eh, I think...What do you think?"

And I want to have a force power to heal all allies not just my teammates.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Guest The Architect
I wasnt really bagging anyone, it just seems in this thread people seem to be complaining a bit more and expect Obsidian to add stuff in just to suit them personally.

I see. This topic should be locked anyway, since I've already made a topic for this, before this one was made.

Edited by The Architect