Help?

Prox

Ok, SO I just rescued the last jedimaster off nar shaada. Ive saved em all now, But I talk to the handmaiden ans when I teach her to become a JEdi Guardian, It teleports me to the telos academy.

When I go there, Its empty, The turbolosts locked down, The meditating chamber wont open, and I cant board the ebon halk. What am I missing? Do I have to go to dantaooine first?

You could try going to Dantooine before talking to the Handmaiden to convert her into a Jedi. Am assuming that you tried to convert her when the Ebon Hawk was either on Telos or before EH had landed on any planet (apart from Telos). Could land on Dantooine and try speaking to the Handmaiden. Save game before trying this. Or perhaps on other planets like Korriban or Nar Shaddaa might be ok.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Hey. Am havin this problem as well. All planets are done (last one was Kavarr on Onderon) and since I just turned level 18 on that planet, I go to the EH and talk to the Hadmaiden, fight her as normal. Then Kreia says "Betrayal" and there's supposed to be a cut-scene with Atris, but my character is stuck in the academy - all doors that lead out are locked and nothing happens. Is there any solution? I have a save on the EH just after I came back from Onderon. Nothing earlier though, so if there's no fix I have to restart. I've played through 10 times. Never had this problem before. I've tried going to different planets and doing it. Still same thing happens. I can't talk to the Jedi Masters on Dantooine because then I won't get a chance to cnvert her.

Edited by ss-012

well i actaullt know whats happenning .

this is one of the bugs on telos

you see you must consider the game as dominos if you don t hit x domino the next one wont faall

what  is happenning s that when yoou arrived you said the wrong thing to the handmaiden.

first you must i won t giv my weapons then accept otherwise you won t be able to throw the next dominos

lol

hope i hlped you

Its not my (or the other persons) first time on Telos. The game is finished. All the masters have been found. This happens when I train Handmaiden as a Jedi.

Before trying to spar with Handmaiden, land EH on a planet other than Telos. Then save game before trying to convert her to guardian or even fighting her. Haven't had it so far as long as EH has landed on planets like Dantooine, Nar Shaddaa, Dxun or Korriban at all.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Kinda off topic, but is there anyway to get your lightsaber from Atris on Telos, or is it impossible??

Impossible

Before trying to spar with Handmaiden, land EH on a planet other than Telos. Then save game before trying to convert her to guardian or even fighting her. Haven't had it so far as long as EH has landed on planets like Dantooine, Nar Shaddaa, Dxun or Korriban at all.

Tried. The first time it happened I was on Dxun, then tried again Dantooine, etc. But no change. I think its corrupted though so back to K1 for me now :bat:

Well, as last option, reload an autosaved game before you tried fighting Handmaiden. Or convert Handmaiden before rescuing all Jedi masters, if it hasn't been tried before. Most of games with male Exile I had, Handmaiden was converted before all Jedi masters were rescued.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Its pretty easy to get influence with Handmaiden... just by talking to her first time I already got 2 influences. Then the 3 fights (last needs level 18) which each give you influence as well, thats probably already enough.

As you should better keep her at level 6 if you want to jediize her, you won't take her much outside anyway.

Eh...Unless you want to have a romance w/handmaiden, or just leave the influence there...else, max the influence out.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.