Tulak Hord's holocron

I know Kreia tells you about it on Korriban, that it was used by Hord to make him the ultimate lightsabre, does it go any farther than this in the plot?

Kreia says that he infused his knowledge of lightsaber construction into said holocron, but she also says that Hord's tomb was one of the first to be plundered, and that it is likely that no-one knows where the holocron is. And that's all that's said about it.

the holocrone, was most likely the one recovered by darth revan during the korbian academy. much like the sword however no one knows what happend to it.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Only heard of it, but hardly saw it in game so far. So answer would still be no. Have only found mask of sith lord back in first KotOR game, though.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Only heard of it, but hardly saw it in game so far. So answer would still be no. Have only found mask of sith lord back in first KotOR game, though.

Aletena actually sumed it up. Like the sword of Ajunta Pall, Revan retrieved the holocron from the belly of a Tukata mother (with the help of Lashowe), and either kept it or gave it up to Uthar Wynn. Either one was probably destroyed during the Sith rebellion.

Right. Its lost artifact of Sith empire. There's likely enough of them around during that time.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Guest The Architect
Aletena actually sumed it up. Like the sword of Ajunta Pall, Revan retrieved the holocron from the belly of a Tukata mother (with the help of Lashowe), and either kept it or gave it up to Uthar Wynn. Either one was probably destroyed during the Sith rebellion.

Actually, wasn't that just optional? If so, that also means it's possible that Revan and Lashowe never retrieved the holocron from the belly of the Tukata mother, or that only Lashowe retrieved the holocron, and gave it to Master Uthar. Just thought I'd point that out.

From what I remember, you never had to do the Tulak Hord side quest. I still did it my self though. I'd say that if Revan retrieved and kept the holocron, then he/she has still got it with him/her (assuming Revan lives still) or if Revan did not retrieve the holocron or he/she did and gave it to Master Uthar, it's been lost and/or destroyed in the civil war that took place on Korriban shortly after the JCW.

Actually, wasn't that just optional? If so, that also means it's possible that Revan and Lashowe never retrieved the holocron from the belly of the Tukata mother, or that only Lashowe retrieved the holocron, and gave it to Master Uthar. Just thought I'd point that out.

From what I remember, you never had to do the Tulak Hord side quest. I still did it my self though. I'd say that if Revan retrieved and kept the holocron, then he/she has still got it with him/her (assuming Revan lives still) or if Revan did not retrieve the holocron or he/she did and gave it to Master Uthar, it's been lost and/or destroyed in the civil war that took place on Korriban shortly after the JCW.

In terms of canon, it's assumed that Revan completed every quest in the game, provided the choices made were light sided or neutral.

Guest The Architect
I always kill Lashowe for it, never liked her, and you get more prestige that way. :wacko:

Yeah, Lashowe was a bitch. Killing her was good. Mind you, there were plenty of dickheads on Korriban, such as Mekel, Shaardan (I think that's how you spell it), those idiots who showed off their medallions and bragged, Dustil and so on.

In terms of canon, it's assumed that Revan completed every quest in the game, provided the choices made were light sided or neutral.

Really? First I've heard of it. Yet again, I pay no attention to canon, I haven't even seen any proof that the canon Revan is a LSM, but obviously that has to be the case, since many people have said that the canon Revan is a LSM. I didn't know it was assumed that the canon Revan completed every quest in the game though.

That's new news to me. I believe you though, because it's you. :mellow: Anyway, I thought Lord Kun was talking about the game (where canon doesn't apply) not canon itself.

Edited by The Architect

I always kill Lashowe for it, never liked her, and you get more prestige that way. :)

You get prestige for giving the Holocron to Uthar but not for killing Lashowe (even if Uthar congratulates you for killing her).

I always kill Lashowe for it, never liked her, and you get more prestige that way. :)

You got it. Plus you got DS points. :thumbsup:

Actually no, you don't have to get DS points for killing Lashowe. You just have to mistrust her (with good reason) and say you want to bring the Holocron to Uthar yourself (instead of her doing that, where she very likely would fail to mention your involvement in attaining it). Thats when she attacks you and turns out to be an easy kill. But no DS points for defending yourself against her. Edited by Gecon

You get it if you kill the former sith academy master

in Hord's Tomb (DS), you can then trade it for prestige,

and given that you can't get anyhting else for it, that's

what most people would do.

As far as post KotOR I, I have to guess that it became

one of the many sith holocrons assembled by atris on

telos, or was simply lost entirely.

As you can't learn anything from it in KotOR I, I would

suggest that it's a moot point whatever happened to it.