Skill Point Bug?

If you do have bug with skill points, try creating new game. Character was supposed to have regular amount of skill points for me, which was around 3-5 skill points with an LS prestige class, but instead, leveling up only gave about 2-3 points instead sometimes. So I saved my character before gaining a level, reloaded game and skill points returned to 3-5 points. Same problem that game like K1 had.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Sentinels get more skill points than Consulars for each level up. Meaning they get at least an additional skill for same Int for which other classes like Guardians and Consulars have. Guardians get least number of skills (or skill points for leveling up), followed by Consulars. Sentinels usually have most skills of the three KotOR base classes with Int 14.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

In short:

Guardian: 1 + Int Bonus / Level

Consolar: 2 + Int Bonus / Level

Sentinel: 3 + Int Bonus / Level

At level 1, one gets 4x the normal number of skills

Int Bonus := (Int - 10) / 2

And there is always AT LEAST 1 skillpoint per level - therefore a Guardian Int 8 gets 1 skillpoint/level, too.

Edited by Gecon

Ah guys, I have found the solution. Waayyy back, when I last played this game, I think I did install a mod which made the classes more difficult and different to play. This is why the stats do differ. The Consular gets most skillpoints in my version, but his base attack bonus is severely cut. At lvl 23, she has a +17 b.a.b. The sentinel has still the most class skills, but only second highest skill points per level. Only that I don