The Master Jedi

Jedis like Master Vandar and Zhar i remember kreia talking about them. Where did they go? I remember if you played darkside in #1 then vandar dies but if you go light then that won't happen. He wasn't in the 2nd game at all. If there is more that i haven't listed feel free to question and answer.

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

The assumption is that, other than the Jedi Masters you encounter, the Jedi have all been wiped out. Then again, there's no support for that assumption as there's no reason why *only* the Jedi Masters from your trail wouldn't have been at Kataar. It's possible others are hiding out around the universe.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Lightside or darkside story, either way, second game assumes that Vandar and Zhar have been culled by Nihilus' Sith assassins. It was not exactly featured in game as a cinematic or CG movie, so how it happened is only based on description. Assassination happened because Atris spread information to Sith enemies.

Vrook and others would have yet own ideas about splitting up so that each master is located on different planet. This is after Katarr assassination happens. Not exactly explained where they were when masters on Katarr were killed.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

There are more jedi then the four masters, Kreia says that the others have switched of there light sabers, and are jedi no longer. note this is not the exact wording, its what kreia says aboard the ebon hawk. After paragus which would lead to the assumption, that there are more jedi but they have simply choosen to leave the order completely.

If this is a correct assumption on my part or not, I don't know but its what I belive given the Information from Kreia.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Force users who are no longer Jedi might be characters in exile. Or like Revan, may be on planets seeking something based on how force is understood. Masters in K2 may be dead, but are not only masters around.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I can't believe that Vandar and Zhar would have died. :wub: its not fair out of all the jedi they died. It should have been Vrook. Is there any proof that they died from Nihilus cause i've played it at least 3 times and i don't remember that the "masters" died. And why did Kreia call Zhar a fool in the game when she was talking about the masters and Revan.

Edited by Masta Revan

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

I can't believe that Vandar and Zhar would have died.  :wub:  its not fair out of all the jedi they died. It should have been Vrook. Is there any proof that they died from Nihilus cause i've played it at least 3 times and i don't remember that the "masters" died. And why did Kreia call Zhar a fool in the game when she was talking about the masters and Revan.

master vrokk cant die, his own arrogence won't let him do it, and vandar was just a yoda clone anyway :(

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

I can't believe that Vandar and Zhar would have died.  :(  its not fair out of all the jedi they died. It should have been Vrook. Is there any proof that they died from Nihilus cause i've played it at least 3 times and i don't remember that the "masters" died. And why did Kreia call Zhar a fool in the game when she was talking about the masters and Revan.

master vrokk cant die, his own arrogence won't let him do it, and vandar was just a yoda clone anyway :p

actually he's Yoda's ancestor

IB1OsQq.png

I can't believe that Vandar and Zhar would have died.  :unsure:  its not fair out of all the jedi they died. It should have been Vrook. Is there any proof that they died from Nihilus cause i've played it at least 3 times and i don't remember that the "masters" died. And why did Kreia call Zhar a fool in the game when she was talking about the masters and Revan.

In the dialog.tlk: "And all of Katarr was destroyed, all of the Jedi killed...Including Master Zhar... Master Vandar..."

I remember it from in-game, too. When you talk with the masters on Dantooine, if you ask other questions before going directly to the point. I only got it by exploring conversation options I normally wouldn't... seriously, by that point in the game, not many people are going to ask about what happened at Katarr again ^_^

I can't believe that Vandar and Zhar would have died.  :(  its not fair out of all the jedi they died. It should have been Vrook. Is there any proof that they died from Nihilus cause i've played it at least 3 times and i don't remember that the "masters" died. And why did Kreia call Zhar a fool in the game when she was talking about the masters and Revan.

In the dialog.tlk: "And all of Katarr was destroyed, all of the Jedi killed...Including Master Zhar... Master Vandar..."

I remember it from in-game, too. When you talk with the masters on Dantooine, if you ask other questions before going directly to the point. I only got it by exploring conversation options I normally wouldn't... seriously, by that point in the game, not many people are going to ask about what happened at Katarr again ^_^

That some people think they are dead doesn't mean they really are.

IB1OsQq.png

All of the Jedi could also mean those within certain part of galaxy. Hard to be sure if all means including those that are living on planets outside say mid-rim region or so. Perhaps Katarr could have been only one planet unfortunate enough to fall to Nihilus' attack.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧