I'm Pissed.....

LOL...I've played kotor II when it first came out (i rented it) and I've beaten it once and I took the path of the sith....lol but this time I've bought it and i play it on my X-Box 360 and since last time I've beaten it going the path of the sith i was going to beat it being a jedi.......well every thing was good until I had to go back to IzIz for the war and after that i don't kno what i did but i ended up fighting against master kavar and i was like noooooooooooooooooo and now once again i'm down the path of the sith......i was wondering is this the only ending or i just messed up.....LOL.....

In a nutshell...

When you're on Onderon for the first time, if you end up deciding to help General Vaklu (after talking with Tobin), then you're pretty much doomed to the dark side, and must eventually kill all three Jedi masters.

If you've done too many "evil" things on Onderon, such as killing all three captains, then you will not have a choice when you talk with Tobin in the cantina.

If you've managed to get two of the captains to resign without killing them, then you can still turn down Tobin's offer and side with the queen.

'

If you haven't removed the captains, then you're stuck with the light side.

its only your second time playing it move on and play again, "cough PC is better cough" oh well learn and play again

Now beaten the game 5 times, even though there are only 2 endings... oh well playing with mods can be fun.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Character can be LS and still side with Vaklu or Talia, and can also be darkside while helping Talia (Have not tried being DS and helping the Queen, so can't be sure) Also, LS character can still kill Master Vrook on Dantooine and stay as being lightsided. Alignment is not dependent on whether Jedi masters are helped or fought against in game. More about reflection of how character has been doing quests in game (Even for side quests).

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Character can be LS and still side with Vaklu or Talia, and can also be darkside while helping Talia (Have not tried being DS and helping the Queen, so can't be sure) Also, LS character can still kill Master Vrook on Dantooine and stay as being lightsided. Alignment is not dependent on whether Jedi masters are helped or fought against in game. More about reflection of how character has been doing quests in game (Even for side quests).

helping valku is generally considered a dark sith path move

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Can only think of two suggestions. Either alignment is flexible, or maybe game might be a bit confusing, and second one seems like it. Being able to kill without alignment shift sounds a bit unlike KotOR or Star Wars at all.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Can only think of two suggestions. Either alignment is flexible, or maybe game might be a bit confusing, and second one seems like it. Being able to kill without alignment shift sounds a bit unlike KotOR or Star Wars at all.

well one of the things you do to help valku is kill or scare those 3 captains, who are all loyal to the queen if thats not a dark side choice i don't know what is :blink:

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Why all the yelling?

She did say it was up to you how far you went with that quest...

This is in spoilers so.... If you convince them to leave their posts without killing them you can refuse to side with Vaklu when Tobin asks you in the Cantina. I think Riken doesn't count so you can ignore him, twas the other two that you have to convince. o:)

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Am of similar opinion with this. It is only when character decides to remove captains from their positions that Bostucco has to be assassinated, so character will still get DS points from doing that, even if playing through as LS alignment.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

And sith might not always agree with Vaklu's views. Easier to for general to have his own opinion. With Onderon, at least.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Never overestimate the power of the dark side. (Although it can still be underestimated)

Anyhow, Kreia's alignment stays as neutral even though influence can be gained with her. Her character can sometimes be a bit dull, as other party characters, being unlike her, would have alignment shifts after dialogue with main character. I like Kriea, but would not want her as someone who has major role in story. Glad part of her story is a bit of DS as well.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧