Pictures of your games...

Darque

Some more NWN2 pics.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Here's Bevil and my character exploring ruins.

Unspoken feelings barely hidden.

Unfortunate combination of game load positioning and a greatsword.

I apologize for the low resolution (1024x768).

Edited by Wistrik

Wistrik: yeah, but I wanted to show off the UI mods. >_<

That particular area would be 15-20fps. Indoors, it would be 5-10. >_<; I only leave normal mapping & high textures on because there is no fps change. Not that normal mapping seems to DO anything.

Kouraboros is awesome.

My hunter. :)

post-2035-1163775519_thumb.jpg

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Wistrik: yeah, but I wanted to show off the UI mods. :p

That particular area would be 15-20fps. Indoors, it would be 5-10. :); I only leave normal mapping & high textures on because there is no fps change. Not that normal mapping seems to DO anything.

Kouraboros is awesome.

Ahh, didn't notice UI mods. World images are what I look at.

On my 6800GT normal mapping makes a big difference; textures, especially land textures, look washed out without it.

NWN 2 looks really good. Suprisingly so.

Compared to what? Betrayal at Krondor? Blade of Destiny? Lands of Lore 2? :lol:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Compared to what? Betrayal at Krondor? Blade of Destiny? Lands of Lore 2? :lol:

NWN1.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Compared to what? Betrayal at Krondor? Blade of Destiny? Lands of Lore 2? :(

NWN1.

Compared to the earlier screens I saw.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well at least it looks better than something!

Might have been more of a plus if that something wasn't three years old though. :("

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Really, it doesn't look that bad. Get glasses.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I didn't say it was bad, just ugly.

The screenies that y'all been posting speak for themselves. ^_^

I agree totally. What graphics whores everyone suddenly did become?

edit: Now that I'm finally able to check character creation by myself I really can't understand all the whining about ugly models. Oh, and Khelgar is awesome :lol:

post-15364-1163957806_thumb.jpg

post-15364-1163957851_thumb.jpg

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

post-15364-1163957851_thumb.jpg

^_^