What are you playing now?

Darque

I've just ordered my copy of Dragon Quest VIII at last. It was out of stock for a long time at my fave. online store Sendit.com... Until today.

You've just ordered the best RPG I've played on the Playstation 2.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Just finished Fable: The Lost Chapters. Quite crappy across the board.

Now it's finishing Anachronox, then it's off to some Space Rangers 2, New Super Mario Bros and Dawn of Sorrow :sorcerer:

Or some Silent Storm if I manage to steal Mattias' copy :ph34r:

Bloodlines. Like the Fallout games, it never gets old.

I tried playing Bloodlines again recently. Couldn't do it. I think the 5 or 6 playthroughs was enough.

And I got tired of Fallout out, too. I tried playing it again last year and couldn't make it past Junktown. Course, I have probably played about 2000 hours of Fallout all told so I can't complain. Never finished FO2 though, I suppose I could try playing that one again.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I'm going home in two weeks and then I'm gonna play Dawn of War. Lots and lots of Eldar. Fire Prism+Warlock Rush <3 <3 <3 I just hope I find the anthology edition from Helsinki.

The thing is, I last played anything two weeks ago. With the exception of solving one puzzle in Silent Hill 4. Absence of pc games is doing me wonders. I think it's safe to say that I'm on the road to get rehabilitated from gaming. Maybe I can finally get off this hobby.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Resident Evil 4

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I tried playing Bloodlines again recently.  Couldn't do it.  I think the 5 or 6 playthroughs was enough.

And I got tired of Fallout out, too.  I tried playing it again last year and couldn't make it past Junktown.  Course, I have probably played about 2000 hours of Fallout all told so I can't complain.

I find I can't play Deus Ex anymore. I've played it too death and know it too well. Thief is a bit the same, though I can load a favourite mission now and then and just play that.

I'd like to be able to play SS2, but nothing I can do stops it from crashing. :(

I tried playing Bloodlines again recently.  Couldn't do it.  I think the 5 or 6 playthroughs was enough.

And I got tired of Fallout out, too.  I tried playing it again last year and couldn't make it past Junktown.  Course, I have probably played about 2000 hours of Fallout all told so I can't complain.

I find I can't play Deus Ex anymore.

I'm still in the Paris Cathedral, haven't played it in two years and am still waiting for that graphics upheavel mod pack that will be out "soon".

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I came home last week to find a gift from some relatives out in British Columbia. Turns out they bought me Half Life 2 Episode 1. Unfortunately I had never played Half Life 2 itself. Just purchased a copy of Half Life 2 so I'm now about to go through both of these games for the first time. :(

Right now I'm playing

Burning Crusade

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

Pirates, Knights & Vikings II (a fun HL2 mod)

Neverwinter Nights 2

Aside from that I'm fiddling with a bunch of MAME games that I used to play on holiday when I was a kid. It's a nostalgic experience and a lot of those old games are really awesome (Shinobi FTW!).

I got a whole whack of games around Christmas so I'm juggling them.

FFXII

Smackdown vs Raw 2007

Kingdom Hearts 2

Xenosaga III

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.

Currently focusing on Smackdown vs Raw and FFXII. I think they overly complicated the controls in SvR2007, and the create a wrestler isn't as easy to use as the older games and doesn't seem as versatile. The game wants to save way too often and the load times are atrocious. I mean why does it need to load for 10 seconds when switching from the main menu to the "create" menu? Then load again for 10-20 seconds when you choose one of the "create" options? Its still a lot of fun though. Almost makes me want to start watching wrestling again.

FFXII is super fun. The License system is neat too, and I like how they managed to fix one of the big problems with JRPGs, how animals like to carry bags of money with them. Now you just collect "loot" like horns and feathers and such off your animal opponents and sell them for money. Better than the Xenosaga way of just not getting anything from animals. and not having enough money throughout the game.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm playing Bookworm Adventures, because I'm a real man.

Contrary to what the article says, the game really has more in common with JRPGs (specifically, the "fighting" system) than CRPGs. Not that it matters. This game beats the pants off of any FF game. At least until we get a FF game with a bespectacled worm as its protagonist. With the FF12 bunny-girl, it can't be that far off, right?

*edit - Also, the game itself is exorbitantly expensive, for what it is. I advise recieving it as a generous gift from an internet buddy, if you want to play it.

Edited by Pop

Im being Patriotic and playing GhostRecon:Advanced Warfighter

(its made in Sweden by Grim)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Trains to uni have been cancelled due to... wind so I'm about to get stuck into some Oblivion. After debating which type of character I should play and making the least fugly face I can possibly make (which is difficult), it'll be about two hours before I'm ready.

Trains to uni have been cancelled due to... wind so I'm about to get stuck into some Oblivion. After debating which type of character I should play and making the least fugly face I can possibly make (which is difficult), it'll be about two hours before I'm ready.

showracemenu allows you to work on your pc's face whenever you want. So you don't have to get it "perfect" right from the start.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.