What are you playing now?

Darque

Baldur's Gate 2 still. Still in chapter 2.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'm now also playing Warhammer Mark of Chaos.  Loving the Skaven!

It's out? :aiee:

How is the game overall?

I'm liking it. The units actually use formations!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I just received my copy of "Company of Heroes". I'm just in Mission 3, but what should I say, I'm surprisingly surprised by it's simple but yet deep gameplay mechanics, not to mention the awesome production values. In fact, I haven't enjoyed a RTS as much as this since Commandos 2 or Praetorians. I think I have to look into Dark Crusade as well...

Your shermans will be invincible when in smoke against StuG's.

As for DC, it's a nut place. 7 races balanced (to a degree) against eachother. Single player is a bit stale after one race but multiplayer can be an interesting dish.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well... couldn't get into Silent Hill 4 right now... so instead I'm playing...

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Souless Army

Interesting game so far... even if the name of it is far too long. >_<

I just received my copy of "Company of Heroes". I'm just in Mission 3, but what should I say, I'm surprisingly surprised by it's simple but yet deep gameplay mechanics, not to mention the awesome production values. In fact, I haven't enjoyed a RTS as much as this since Commandos 2 or Praetorians. I think I have to look into Dark Crusade as well...

Your shermans will be invincible when in smoke against StuG's.

As for DC, it's a nut place. 7 races balanced (to a degree) against eachother. Single player is a bit stale after one race but multiplayer can be an interesting dish.

I love Dark Crusade, if not simply for the technological spin on undead. You think all my guys are dead?

WRONG!

And just to kick you when you're down, I'm jumping my base of ultimate destruction right into the middle of your base of sitting there and crying.

Edited by Tale

I've discovered that I really dislike Gears of War. Had a 3v3 match going at a friends house yesterday. Why does the other guy not die when you empty a 30 round clip from your basic machine gun point blank into his face? Not only does he not die, but I die immediately afterward from the other guy putting holes in my feet. <_<

I'm playing Titan Quest, the Diablo-like game. Its pretty good and the greek mythological setting is refreshing after NWN2's fantasy setting. I loved playing Diablo 2 a few years back, and this game is providing me with similar enjoyment. Except there seems to be no town portal skill. Its tiresome walking back and forth from battle to town lugging loot.

Hides from Sand's wrath for liking a Diablo-clone

My girlfriend also bought me Oblivion for Christmas, so I guess thats next if my aging computer can handle it.

I should probably get Knights of the Nine too then.

I've heard TQ is best "Diablo-clone" since Diablo 2. It's enough "diablo" unlike these other pitiful clones.

I'm going to download demo when I have time.

On topic

I hadn't played anything in many months (or very little) and now:

BG2

PS:T

NWN2 (yes, I still haven't finished my first campaign)

TES: Oblivion

Half-Life 2

Just how I'm going to have time for all these... :'(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

BG2

Half-Life 2

Just how  I'm going to have time for all these... :'(

Are you replaying the older games? I get the itch to replay BG and PST every year or so.

I did play PS:T recently enough after a three year hiatus. I loved it. I remember when I played through PS:T as a fighter the first time. I mean high strength and constitution, dexterity. Low Wisdom, Intelligence and Charisma. It was like a totally different game when I played it the second time as with high Wis/Int/Cha.

I've discovered that I really dislike Gears of War. Had a 3v3 match going at a friends house yesterday. Why does the other guy not die when you empty a 30 round clip from your basic machine gun point blank into his face? Not only does he not die, but I die immediately afterward from the other guy putting holes in my feet. <_<

Are you sure he wasn't in the "bleed out" state?

Cause if he was, you have to run over and curb stomp him. Or shoot him in the head.

Sonic The Hedgehog... It's hard (new one)

I heard that game sucked.

Edited by Krookie

Are you sure he wasn't in the "bleed out" state?

Cause if he was, you have to run over and curb stomp him. Or shoot him in the head.

You only have to curb stomp/cap him from up close if you are playing an execution match. In the other two you can shoot him from a distance and kill him that way.

Anyway, I'm sure he wasn't downed, mainly because he was still shooting me. :*"

Other than that and the fact that we were all getting our butts kicked by the one who owned the game it was pretty fun. Started to get a little jumpy after several matches. Always looking around behind me. Got chainsawed from behind just a few too many times. :(

I'm playing Titan Quest, the Diablo-like game. Its pretty good and the greek mythological setting is refreshing after NWN2's fantasy setting. I loved playing Diablo 2 a few years back, and this game is providing me with similar enjoyment. Except there seems to be no town portal skill. Its tiresome walking back and forth from battle to town lugging loot.
I've heard TQ is best "Diablo-clone" since Diablo 2. It's enough "diablo" unlike these other pitiful clones.

It's meant to be Diablo+6 years, basically. So just Diablo with updated graphics (and gameplay?).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

BG2

Half-Life 2

Just how  I'm going to have time for all these... :'(

Are you replaying the older games? I get the itch to replay BG and PST every year or so.

I did play PS:T recently enough after a three year hiatus. I loved it. I remember when I played through PS:T as a fighter the first time. I mean high strength and constitution, dexterity. Low Wisdom, Intelligence and Charisma. It was like a totally different game when I played it the second time as with high Wis/Int/Cha.

Replaying BG2 and PS:T, Oblivion for first time, I have two campaigns going on NWN2 and very first time with HL2. After HL2 I'll play HL2 episode 1. So maybe I should've put that on list too... Luckily it's not very long. :bat:

Oh, and if I'm going to download TQ demo I have one game more in that list :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well... couldn't get into Silent Hill 4 right now... so instead I'm playing...

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Souless Army

Interesting game so far... even if the name of it is far too long. :wacko:

I hope you like it. I tried very hard to like it, but I just couldn't get past it's glaring flaws.

My list grew to include Final Fantasy III (SNES).

Final Fantasy III (SNES)

Warhammer: Mark of Chaos

Final Fantasy XII

Battlefield 2142 (first EA game I've purchased since the original Battlefield 1942)

After I finished Final Fantasy XII, I'm doing like Darque and will play Silent Hill 2, 3, and 4. 1 is in storage.

Fallout, Fallout 2 and Diablo. Good times.  :wacko:

ewwww Diablo... LOL, nah the randomness factor is cool, but oh how I hated the endless clicking.... *click* *click* *Mouse Dies* *click* *click* *Mouse Dies* *click* *click* *Mouse Dies* *click* *click* *Mouse Dies* *click* *click* *Mouse Dies* *click* *click* *Mouse Dies* *click* *click* *Mouse Dies*.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me