What are you playing now?

Darque

Awesome. :)

I've got all versions (save PC) and I've found the tank controls of the series to be easiest on the GC. :) The PS/PS2 controls are almost painful. :-

Just out of curiosity... have you played REZero before?

I just couldn't play RE 0. It was all cool until the IMMORTAL ZOMBIES showed up. I don't deal with stress well enough as it is, don't send zombies at me that I can't make go away!

THE GUN IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE BAD THINGS GO AWAY!

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Immortal zombies? I don't remember any immortal zombies.  :-

The zombies that reform after you kill them. I'll see if I can find out what they were called.

Leech zombies. God, I hated those things.

Edited by Tale

Are you talking about the hooded girl, or the regular zombies?

If the regular zombies, you had to burn the bodies / hope for a good head explosion. They were really nerve-wracking, especially in those long hallways, when you'd come out on one end and they'd get up and start making noise off-camera. But generally you had enough time to run back and get some kerosene before they turned.

If you're talking about the hooded girl, just run.

I went through the game with Chris, but sadly I didn't have enough ammo to face the tyrant at the end :- I hate it when that happens.

@Tale

Ah, the leech zombies.

Fire takes care of them. :)

Moltovs and Flame Rounds... though they do explode when you kill them. :-

@Pop

He's talking about REZero. :p

Lisa's only in REmake. :)

As for the ammo thing, yeah... you gotta be careful about that. :)

Immortal zombies? I don't remember any immortal zombies.  :-

The zombies that reform after you kill them. I'll see if I can find out what they were called.

Leech zombies. God, I hated those things.

Those guys really aren't that bad, and there isn't really a lot of them. Soon after you encounter them for the first time, you'll find the

heat vision scope for the rifle that'll show you the spot you need to hit in order to kill them

@Tale

Ah, the leech zombies.

Fire takes care of them. ;)

Moltovs and Flame Rounds... though they do explode when you kill them.  :p

@Pop

He's talking about REZero. :p

Lisa's only in REmake. :)

As for the ammo thing, yeah... you gotta be careful about that.  :aiee:

I shot it, but it didn't die! I SHOT IT, BUT IT DID NOT DIE! :aiee:

Finished Silent Hill 3... I'm not entirely sure why I didn't enjoy it as much the first time I played it.. but this time was fantastic. Definately in my top 5 favorite survival horror games.

Now to decide if I want to move onto Silent Hill 4 or not. :brows::bat:

Doukutsu Monotagari, just starting. My friend hyped it to stars.

HL2:Substance, I'm at the goddamn enhanced helicopter boss. It's impossible on Hard difficulty. Just Impossible.

Europa Barbarorum, starting as Koinon Hellenon("Hellenic Alliance"the Greek Cities equivalent) to drive Makedonia off Hellas and remake the world. Once again. I was going to start as Pahlava(Parthia), but they are still not finished enough. I don't agree with the devs' decision to keep the Pahlavi horse prices astoundly high. Parthia is supposed to war on horseback, not throw native spear levies in the the Seleucid meat grinder. :crazy:

GoW co-op is still awesome. <3 10 Perfect reloads binge on sniper rifle <3

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Finished playing NWN2, now building for NWN2. Check out our project page below!

Forgotten Realms Weave

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I just received my copy of "Company of Heroes". I'm just in Mission 3, but what should I say, I'm surprisingly surprised by it's simple but yet deep gameplay mechanics, not to mention the awesome production values. In fact, I haven't enjoyed a RTS as much as this since Commandos 2 or Praetorians. I think I have to look into Dark Crusade as well...

Rented Need for Speed Carbon.

I'm glad it wasn't oversaturated with hip-hop music. An ok game but the learning curve is horrid. I found it very easy most of the way through and when I got to the last tier KAPOW! can't win any races, everyone has level 3 rides except me and my super tricked out Tuner is useless and I don't have a penny to my name. Back to Blockbuster it went.

Then I tried the Silverfall Demo.

This looks very promising but this version was badly put together. Controls are terrible with too many graphic glitches and character creation is only a matter of choosing a race. To its defence many features were not implemented yet and some non-glitchy graphics are very nice, cell-shaded characters over 3D environments. Lots of potential here.

I'm currently playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein bu t I think I'll uninstall due to some motion sickness. Strange.

I'm currently playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein bu t I think I'll uninstall due to some motion sickness. Strange.

In my experience, whether I get ill or not from playing a 3D game depends on how the screen is rendered. I don't know what there is, but some games, especially older ones, could make me feel queasy after awhile. Doom on a faster computer is a good example, and the original '3D' Wolfenstein (and its clones) are other examples. Perhaps there is a fisheye effect involved or some other rendering method that distorts the view while I'm looking around. Modern FPSs don't have that effect on me.

I'm now also playing Warhammer Mark of Chaos. Loving the Skaven!

In my experience, whether I get ill or not from playing a 3D game depends on how the screen is rendered. I don't know what there is, but some games, especially older ones, could make me feel queasy after awhile. Doom on a faster computer is a good example, and the original '3D' Wolfenstein (and its clones) are other examples. Perhaps there is a fisheye effect involved or some other rendering method that distorts the view while I'm looking around. Modern FPSs don't have that effect on me.

I've had similar situations with Alien vs. Predator and Blood 2, but I was fine with Return to Castle Wolfenstein.