What are you playing now?

Darque

Right now I'm playing:

- Final Fantasy III (got it from roomie for Christmas - yay!)

- Final Fantasy XII

- .Hack//GU Vol. 1

- City of Heroes/Villains

- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (third time...then going to play II once Restoration Project is done)

- Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (trying for 100% on EXPERT...freaking hard!)

- NWN 2 (second time)

- Shadow Hearts (Covenent afterwards)

- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (thid time)

I go back and forth on these, spending a couple hours playing a day depending on what my mood is and whether my roomies are on the PS2 or not. Now that the Winter Break is here then I'll get to spend some more time on 'em and knock a few out.

I'm going to indulge on Europa Barbarorum once I get home. I don't know why, but the thought of native Iberian cataphract cavalry going on a rampage in Sicily just gives me warm feeling. EB gets so much flak because everyone thinks realism is boring, but I think these guys are a lot more interesting both as a foe and a force than some "bull warrior" whose only difference to a normal swordsman is two hitpoints.

Mind you, I'd be playing RTR 7.0, but the team is too worried about their forum than their mod. What the hell can take so long?

Oh, I'll probably be playing Blade of Darkness also. Freaking finally too, since I've been looking for the game for the past 5 years.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I was playing the original Pokemon Blue last night, and I caught a Mew without cheating with gameshark or anything like that. It was suprisingly simple, and it's probably the most satisfying feeling you'll ever get.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You should try getting laid. :D

I'm playing N.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I haven't decided yet.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm playing Gears of War. I played the campaign for a bit, and it seemed solid enough. I hope it's not too long, because I tend to lose interest in shooting stuff over and over and over again. I also played the MP for a bit, and that was a blast. It's a pretty quick game and there's a decent bit of strategy. I went 2-10, so I have a lot to learn. At least I got to chainsaw one guy.

Everytime I play pokemon, I still hear the music and sound effects after I'm done playing. I never know when it's going to hit me either. It isn't always right after I'm done playing.

Diablo 2 (LoD) and Diablo - age old favorites, though now somewhat modified with things like infinite stashes, capped monster resistances, no experience at death, reasonable rune-drop odds, and much, much more. I get full ladder benefits while playing singleplayer, plus stuff you'll never find on B.net, like Tempered Items which have dark green descriptions and can only be created/upgraded in the Horadric Cube.