What are you playing now?

Darque

Is there anyone around who didn't know that?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Resistance: Fall of Man

Ah, the PS3, right? How is everything?

edit: erm...wait, maybe that's the Wii title...same question if it is.

Yes, I picked up my PlayStation 3 on November 17th. Everything is great so far. I currently own Resistance: Fall of Man and Ridge Racer 7. The User Interface is elegant and simple to use. Resistance: Fall of Man and Ridge Racer 7 look fantastic in 1080i/1080p. There is one thing I have to say to anyone that does not own a PlayStation 3: It is a great system, and you will not understand that completely until you own one for yourself. To all the fanboys out there: Quoting biased and partial reviews will never make the Xbox 360 better than the PlayStation 3. To be completely honest, I own an Xbox 360 as well, and besides Gears of War, it has nothing on my PS3.

Yes, I picked up my PlayStation 3 on November 17th. Everything is great so far. I currently own Resistance: Fall of Man and Ridge Racer 7. The User Interface is elegant and simple to use. Resistance: Fall of Man and Ridge Racer 7 look fantastic in 1080i/1080p. There is one thing I have to say to anyone that does not own a PlayStation 3: It is a great system, and you will not understand that completely until you own one for yourself. To all the fanboys out there: Quoting biased and partial reviews will never make the Xbox 360 better than the PlayStation 3. To be completely honest, I own an Xbox 360 as well, and besides Gears of War, it has nothing on my PS3.

Except that the PS3 doesn't have Gears of War. :aiee:"

Except that the PS3 doesn't have Gears of War. :aiee:"

Gears of War is good, but definitely not worth all of hype that pushed it's release.

Just finished NWN :)

It wasn't that bad, even though the end boss sucked. But that lizard learned not to underestimate the power of a fire enchanced Pixie. :devil:

So, question for those in the know... these expansions. Do they pick up from the OC or are they new stories?

New stories thoguh HOTU has OC npcs including joinables that return. SOU + HOTU are oen combined story thoguh you could most certainly play either without playing the other if you so wish (HOTU starts from where SOU leaves off more or less).

P.S. You must have really enjoyed OC ch3 as you went through it rather quick (yes, I know, ch4 is rtaher short) since you just mentioned ch3 yesterday I believe. WOWSERS! :joy:

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Well, crud. :devil:

The ending of the OC made it seem like there'd be a continuation. :)

I didn't even get to max out. :aiee:

Ah well. :) I guess this gives me a chance to try a Fighter/Sorcerer/Red Dragon Disciple. :)

As for your question... yeah, Chapter three is definately my fav... waaaaaaaay better than the first two.

Overall though, I think I've judged this game a bit too harshly based on it's first two chapters, so my rating for it has gone up a bit. :)

So.. instead of 3.2... it's 3.5?

YAHOO!!!!

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

p.s. I think the hint of continuation wa smore in reference to modding/pllying mods than an actual continuation of the story.

Remember, epic levels weren't introduced 'til HOTU so SOU would have had a hard time with a story geared to level 18+ characters...

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

New stories thoguh HOTU has OC npcs including joinables that return. SOU + HOTU are oen combined story thoguh you could most certainly play either without playing the other if you so wish (HOTU starts from where SOU leaves off more or less).

SoU has its own PrC, like the Harper, which you can't get if you don't buy that expansion; ditto for HotU and its PrC, like the Red Dragon Disciple.

I found most of SoU pretty fun, but the end (almost the last chapter) has been roundly criticized (I think fairly).

HotU is definitely a great expansion, though; I played that a few times as it has a lot of plot-end variations, as well as some neat fun playing an epic character.

IIRC you can import your PC from SoU into HotU, but not from the OC to SoU.

You might as well play all of them, and in order, as if you ever go off playing the CEP modules they will invariably want both expansions (though not always).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Just finished NWN :aiee:

It wasn't that bad, even though the end boss sucked. But that lizard learned not to underestimate the power of a fire enchanced Pixie.  :alien:

So, question for those in the know... these expansions. Do they pick up from the OC or are they new stories?

get the expansions, and go and start to DL the best modules made by modders an such, I suggest for the first one 'Darkness over Daggerford'

IB1OsQq.png

Just finished NWN :aiee:

It wasn't that bad, even though the end boss sucked. But that lizard learned not to underestimate the power of a fire enchanced Pixie.  :aiee:

get the expansions, and go and start to DL the best modules made by modders an such, I suggest for the first one 'Darkness over Daggerford'

DoD was okay, but it had a lot of bugs in it. I liked the Paladin (sorta) Trilogy. Twilight and Midnight are awesome modules. Too bad Dawn was never released. :alien: