What are you playing now?

Darque

F.E.A.R

I love multiplayer shooters and usually find their single player parts boring, but F.E.A.R. is simply one of the most amazing gaming experiences i've ever had. If you love horror and shooting stuff, or just wanna see something pretty on your brand new ub4rPC then this is the game for you.

I wonder if the expansion pack is worth the purchase. 30 Euros for a 5 hour Expansion is a little too much for my taste though.... But yeah, the original FEAR still kicks ass.

I'll purchase it when the price drops to 10 bucks cause from what i hear the expansion simply isn't worth what it costs now.

I finally unlocked hard mode on Elite Beat Agents. Agent Chieftan is a total badass. I had to switch over to the stylus from my iPaq as the DS stylus sucks using it for more than five minutes.

Unfortunately my wrist is now so crippled that I don't think I'll be able to get any farther for a little while. Tapping those little coloured circles in time with the music is strangely addicting. I really need to go back to my computer for a few days. Mouse doesn't hurt wrist. :(

Now if only I could find something to play... :*

Mouse hurts wrist. At least, my mouse hurts mine.

My old mouse used to. My MX700 hasn't hurt my wrist since I got it two years ago now. Oddly enough, instead of my mousing hand getting hurt, ever since I got my current mouse, it's been the offhand the get's hurt instead. :(

What do you do with your off-hand? :*

"Gee, thanks for the spoiler."

the game is like 5 years old, and it's been talked about to detah. It's no spoiler, you silly goose!

Of course it's a spoiler if she hasn't played it.

Let's step through the logic:

Darque hasn't played game,

someone tells her something about the game,

now the surprise (and possibly her enjoyment) is spoiled.

Hence: spoiler.

:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

the game is like 5 years old, and it's been talked about to detah. It's no spoiler, you silly goose!

:thumbsup:

I think the situation is compounded by the fact that she said "Hey, I'm playing NWN at the moment."

It's one thing to talk about it in an open discussion and given its age, I wouldn't lose much sleep (any sleep) if someone mentioned it without hiding it in a spoiler tag.

But when someone says "Hey I'm playing the game," it's a bit bizarre to just go out and state straight up what the end of the game is like. Even if she already has been spoiled from previous discussions.

If someone where to pick up Ultima VII ( a 13 year old game now ), I wouldn't just blab the ending suddenly to them.

:rolleyes:

I think the situation is compounded by the fact that she said "Hey, I'm playing NWN at the moment."

It's one thing to talk about it in an open discussion and given its age, I wouldn't lose much sleep (any sleep) if someone mentioned it without hiding it in a spoiler tag.

But when someone says "Hey I'm playing the game," it's a bit bizarre to just go out and state straight up what the end of the game is like. Even if she already has been spoiled from previous discussions.

If someone where to pick up Ultima VII ( a 13 year old game now ), I wouldn't just blab the ending suddenly to them.

One thing everyone knows (even if they don't know who the heck she is) is that aeris dies

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

:rolleyes:

One thing everyone knows (even if they don't know who the heck she is) is that aeris dies

I play Ultima V right now, and play the series in the correct order.

Thanks to share what 'everyone' knows, dammit! <_<

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

That's not from Ultima VII, so don't worry. :rolleyes:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: