What are you playing now?

Darque

I'm on a MMORPG free trial binge.

Tried Star Wars Galaxies yesterday. :)

And for a week(hence, the "binge") I've been playing WoW.

Holly crap this is f***ing crack! I'm really glad I don't have the funds for the monthly fees or my family life would surely die.

Next stop is Guild Wars, currently looking for a demo.

@Jorian: I was thinking of getting Keepsake for my wife. How is it?

Edited by astr0creep

The Sims2. On sale, what the heck. I haven't played much, but so far I'm not overly impressed. Just seems like the original Sims only prettier.

Edit: I do like creating the Sims themselves - the faces and all that. That part is much better. As soon as I put them in a house tho, I tend to lose interest very rapidly. :*

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Progress Quest. Just watching it...

Cool. What server do you play on? ^_^

What the heck is this game? I'm "playing" it right now but... but... I don't know what else to say!

:lol:

http://progressquest.com/oobag.php?name=mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

F.E.A.R

I love multiplayer shooters and usually find their single player parts boring, but F.E.A.R. is simply one of the most amazing gaming experiences i've ever had. If you love horror and shooting stuff, or just wanna see something pretty on your brand new ub4rPC then this is the game for you.

F.E.A.R

I love multiplayer shooters and usually find their single player parts boring, but F.E.A.R. is simply one of the most amazing gaming experiences i've ever had. If you love horror and shooting stuff, or just wanna see something pretty on your brand new ub4rPC then this is the game for you.

I wonder if the expansion pack is worth the purchase. 30 Euros for a 5 hour Expansion is a little too much for my taste though.... But yeah, the original FEAR still kicks ass.

Edited by Morgoth

Progress Quest. Just watching it...

Cool. What server do you play on? ^_^

What the heck is this game? I'm "playing" it right now but... but... I don't know what else to say!

:aiee:

http://progressquest.com/oobag.php?name=mkreku

:(

I play on Expodrine. Me!

Still progressing slowly in NWN2, just finished the trial in Act II.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The full, uncensored version of Thrill Kill, the impossible to find, 4 person Beat Em up that was pulled off the shelves by EA.

This is one Game even almost 10 years after release, that I probably would not post screen shots of... one of the most disturbingly violent and funny games I have played to date.

Very much worth the trouble of hunting it down.

After Gears of War turned out to be a 15 minute game, I tried going back to Oblivion for a few days, but got sort of bored with that, so I'm replaying Jade Empire again, taking my time and stuff. Bioware did a really good job with this game.

I'm on a MMORPG free trial binge.

Tried Star Wars Galaxies yesterday.  :x

And for a week(hence, the "binge") I've been playing WoW.

Holly crap this is f***ing crack! I'm really glad I don't have the funds for the monthly fees or my family life would surely die.

Next stop is Guild Wars, currently looking for a demo.

@Jorian: I was thinking of getting Keepsake for my wife. How is it?

Character graphs aren't the best, but the story is nice, and the mage school where most things happen looks awesome, i will use screenshots from it in my pnp game. :p

Its worth, but if you didn't play it yet then i suggest to get first Broken Sword 4, and Dreamfall, and afte that on the list is Keepskae i think. :)

IB1OsQq.png