What are you playing now?

Darque

NWN2, just won the Trial :(

It was awesome

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Played Gears of War for a few hours, total Halo flashback (checkpoint, fight, checkpoint, fight, extraction), got bored, took it back to the BB, got the new Splinter Cell. Quite a bit like MGS, without the comic book-y talkiness and fantastic powers, but lacking in the cinematic qualities that MGS pulled off so well. Mission-to-mission, I prefer Splinter Cell. If SC had the great villains MGS has and managed to avoid all of MGS' hamfisted melodrama, it would be a better game. Good but not great as it is. The ending sucked. But still the best Tom Clancy game I've played. Micheal Ironside ftw.

I'm settling into Fight Night Round 3 again. Nothing quite like beating the **** out of virtual boxers in HD. Some of these guys just don't understand how to duck.

Edited by Pop

Both would be nice, but just the game would make me a very happy person.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The Thing is the best movie to game adaptation ever.

Heja Sverige!!

I haven't played Goldeneye, so I can't judge that, but I was under the impression that most of Goldeneye's awesomeness was there regardless of the movie license.

Heja Sverige!!

I'll be probably trying Dirge of Cerberus in a few days.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The Thing was awesome.  :brows:

The movie was. The game underutilized its fear system, and not a single party member ended up uninfected. Lame. Had some nice moments, though

Yes, and no.

About 1/2 of the game was pure genius.

The last half devolved into a run and gun battle.

But not ALL party members were infected. It's just they could get really infected really easily.

I own way too many games that I still need to play... At last Count it would take me 3 Years to play them all... for an hour each, without sleep inbetween.

Im not quite sure Im willing to put that much time and Focus into my gaming, not to mention I cant play a game for only an hour. I would have to "beat" each of them and that would be my life gone.

Anywho... right now my latest Obsessions have been Medieval 2: Total War & Guitar Hero 2, Mortal Kombat: Unchained, Marvel Nemesis & Trapt (For "New" Titles).

And for Classics:

Road Rash 3, Jedi Knight Academy & Silent Hill 3.

Yeah... I play A lot of Games. :brows:

I own way too many games that I still need to play... At last Count it would take me 3 Years to play them all... for an hour each, without sleep inbetween.

Im not quite sure Im willing to put that much time and Focus into my gaming, not to mention I cant play a game for only an hour. I would have to "beat" each of them and that would be my life gone.

Anywho... right now my latest Obsessions have been Medieval 2: Total War & Guitar Hero 2, Mortal Kombat: Unchained, Marvel Nemesis & Trapt (For "New" Titles).

And for Classics:

Road Rash 3, Jedi Knight Academy & Silent Hill 3.

Yeah... I play A lot of Games.  :brows:

Medieval 2 is extremely addicting.

You tried Guild Wars?

Medieval 2 is extremely addicting.

You tried Guild Wars?

Because of Moral reasons I boycott NCSoft Games.

NCSoft is a Korean company, as such there concept of whats acceptable behavior on their servers is very much out of line with most western thinking.

Mainly when it comes to sexual harassment and impropriety.

I play MMOG's with my wife, the last thing I want to do is load up a game, make a toon and enter only to have some jackhole 14 year old use "Jerks off into your face" as his greeting to Noobie characters.

That's just the childish stuff, on the Virtue Server for City of Heroes there is actually a guy there who is a known stalker, has harassed countless female players to the point of getting ahold of there e-mail or even phone numbers and going all out psycho on them... when people tried to do something about it and brought it up to the proper channels, including in game Logs of harassment, threatening out of game e-mails and even a recorded phone conversation where he threatened to break up one girls relationship with her boyfriend (Via means of bogus accusations of infidelity) if she did not cyber with him... NCSoft actually went out of there way to defend this guy and it was all brushed it allunder the carpet because in Korea I guess this is seen as perfectly acceptable behavior.

So no... Until Guild Wars is Bought out by someone else, or Korea goes through a major social reform... I have not and will not play Guild Wars.

Edited by Mortis Nai