Role-Player is weak!

Diogo Ribeiro

DSC00280.jpg

Fraco de merda.

Is your PS2 loot actually, physically, assaulting your computer?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Oh oh! You have to get Bully, Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King, Kingdom Hearts, Burnout 3: Takedown, Black (short but sweet!), lots of Singstar, Okami, Final Fantasy XII (when it arrives in Europe.. grr), GTA: Vice City & San Andreas too!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

He just went to the nearest FNAC.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

He just went to the nearest FNAC.

And stocked up on goodies. I actually went there to get a Nintendo DS instead but it was pretty short on good games. And by pretty short, I mean absolutely lacking. Best game they had there was New Super Mario Bros. All else was subpar, licensed drivel aimed for eight year olds.

PS: Eu sei que sou fraco. Especialmente porque prometi a mim mesmo ficar-me pela Gamecube e depois, deu nisto. N

They charge 130

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, would you buy a Pentium II with a RivaTNT card today for 130

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Don't forget Kingdom Hearts 2, Suikoden V, Zone of the Enders Second Runner,Devil May Cry 1 and 3 (2 was garbage), and the Metal Gear Solid series!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

You guys are gonna ruin him if you keep mentioning games for PS2.

IF (and I would like to stress "if") I ever decide to buy a PS2, that will be after the PS3 is launched. Its price is gonna decrease quite fastly so as to get it at a more reasonable price. My guess is that you should have waited a few months.

Anyway, I have skipped all this generation's consoles (PS2, gamecube, etc) and hopefully the next one's too since I don't want to spend my money on that kind of stuff. When I think of all the video games I have bought when I was a kid... I had spend a whole fortune on these (they were worth it, though). And last but not least, my gf disapproves of them so that doesn't make things easier for me.

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

All seem like nice games though I'm undecided on Singstar, will have to check it up.

Embarrassingly enough, Singstar is probably the game I've had the most fun with in my entire Playstation 2 career. I own Singstar, Singstar Rocks, Singstar Popworld, Singstar Svenska Hits, Singstar 80's and now Singstar Legends too. We've had a few Singstar evenings, where me and my girlfriend invite a bunch of friends over (usually no more than eight or so because otherwise the mics get too crowded and you never get to sing) and forced everyone to sing. At first everyone's embarrassed and uptight, but after a few minutes we're singing our lungs out!

It helps if there's a bit of alcohol involved too. Still, it's awesome fun. After a while, you'll see people fighting over who gets to sing next. And you'll see people howl like wolves, trying to hit that last note when they're ten points behind their opponent. Some people get up and try to outdance their opponent (mostly because it looks so stupid that you can't help from laughing.. which destroys your singing).

Damn.. I sound like a Singstar commercial! :)

Anyhow, it's well worth a buy. Initially the price is steep (because of the mics) but after you've bought one set with mics, the rest of the games are cheap (without mics).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!