Thank You Obsidian

Ape Siddious

I just wanted to take time out of playing NWN2 to thank and praise Obsidian for a game that has truly rocked. Not since Baulders Gate 2 have I played a game with such enthusiasm and interest. For all the greatness that was Neverwinter Nights, NVN2 has passed that and made a game that now sits atop my CRPG list. The bugs haven't effected my gameplay, I haven't expierenced any of the ones that others seems to have. And for that I'm thankful.

Again, just wanted to say goodjob to the company who brought us the game. And not all of us are upset with the product.

*****Not get to work on them expansions :thumbsup:*****

Thank you Obsidian for bringing back the 'Role'of the player back into the RPG genre after years of stagnancy in the RPG market. Sure there is the KOTOR series but I feel they never capture the degree of depth that NWN2 gameplay managed to achieve in role playing.

NWN2 isn't perfect, but its really really good nonetheless. I just hope the technical support for it will continue to be as good as well from now on.

I'm highly looking forward to the expansions

My post from the "Fine wine" section from Bioware's forum.

Also, mind sending a kudos from me to whoever had written the lores of the items in the game? Those were so fascinating to read.

Yeah, ane xmaple of this great role-playing depth is when you tell npcs like Khelgar and Neeshak you don't want to travel with them. R00fles!

NWN2 does quite a few things right... but, that isn't one of them...

Still, depsite my (many) complaints, I *am* enjoying the game thus far. -_-

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yeah, I agree. This is the first game in a long time that I can say I really got what I paid for.

The SP campaign is really long (haven't finished it yet, even though most of my spare time goes to playing it), and then you have to take the MP/PW aspects into consideration too.

Size aside, I'm really enjoying the campaign. (Recently started a new campaign with a Warlock and I'm having a blast playing her... an eldritch blast ;) )

• 3 weeks later...

Obsidian,

For one, i'm just glad that i can be talking on these forums. Once Black Isle went under, i thought the best RPGs were finished. I'm looking forward to many more great games, considering ya'll have a lot to live up to.

No tree ever blossoms overnight, and no fruit ever falls in a day

I actually haven't played NWN2 or the first one but I hear good things about it. I would really like to see a KOTOR 3 now..Maybe its just me but the first 2 have been the best Xbox games I've played. I've heard some rumors about you guys not getting a chance at it so I'm not sure but just for all the Star Wars fans out there.. I hope we get a KOTOR 3 before Christmas 07'..

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Yeah, I also want to express my appreciation to the KOTOR 2. The game is indeed AWESOME, in spite of bugs and cut contents.

YOU GUYS DID A GREAT JOB!

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Okay that's enough mirth and cheer. Better leave this on a positve note as there are way to many happy emoticons for this bunch ... thanks for the affirmation and all that ... :)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: