Anime recommendations

Zoma

It's translated?

AWESOME

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm currently around episode 20 in "First Gig". Been very good, damn good actually. The boxing episode especially.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Kinda off-topic, but it's hard to remember when was the last time I saw something as hilarious as this.

Hards Anime Review - End of Evangelion

:lol::x

And srsly, he watched it with abhorrent dub? :ermm:

Anyways, at least according to my calculations:

13 you knows

20 Ermmms and ummms

How many really reallys? No ****ing idea

Countless amounts of misunderstanding and idiocy

Ugly face on screen too many seconds to count

"Right. So anyway umm... as I, as I said this is like alternative ending for neon genesis evangelion which is pretty interesting because, umm... I wasn't really fond on last episodes of evangelios which were like all you know all talk talk talk no robot action and stuff"

:lol:

Also, I'm wondering if I dare to click his review on "The Hentai Academy" :ermm:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Jesus, that Taxi Driver episode in GitS:SAC 2nd Gig was ****ing grand. Instant fav.

kirottu said:

Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society premieres tomorrow on Sci-Fi. 133.gif

DVRed it and watched it today. Great movie.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I hated ghost in the shell first season, probably because I didn't understand what was happening half the time and the laughing man plot was kind of stupid imo. The second gig however was especially good though and made up for any weeabo-ness.

I saw the begining of Jin-roh a movie i heard about a long time ago and it looked sweet as all hell.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I thought the Laughing Man plot was superb.

To each his own.

kirottu said:

I'm still not sure what the plot of the second season was.

I'm watching Azumanga again :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Could not get into that. Stopped at the episode with the perverted teacher trying to watch the girls swim. It was just too creepy.

Could not get into that. Stopped at the episode with the perverted teacher trying to watch the girls swim. It was just too creepy.

it has a surreal sense of humor that mostly girls pick up on.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's always either Full Metal Alchemist, Azumangah or FLCL(or all of them), isn't it?

I got back to Full Metal Panic, since I noticed that the characters are actually rather compelling. I used to dislike the series a lot for the goddamn ubiqutous school theme, but the series is really getting into me.

kirottu said:

it has a surreal sense of humor that mostly girls pick up on.

Oh... :lol:

I still think it's great :p

It's always either Full Metal Alchemist, Azumangah or FLCL(or all of them), isn't it?

I got back to Full Metal Panic, since I noticed that the characters are actually rather compelling. I used to dislike the series a lot for the goddamn ubiqutous school theme, but the series is really getting into me.

I like FMP, even have the whole series on DVD. Been considering getting the second series, have you watched it?

I didn't like FMP, matter a fact I thought it was complete trash to be honest. Having watched all 3 seasons

each one building up more and more and more romantic tension between the two main characters, then ****ing no resolution at the end what so ever.

However i will say it had some decent comedy and a few cool action scenes, other than that not a good show.

And I also couldn't get into Azumanga, it definitely had some funny parts, mainly the pedo teacher but it just had nothing going on with it so I stopped watching about half way through.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I like FMP, even have the whole series on DVD. Been considering getting the second series, have you watched it?

I briefly watched the Second Raid before starting from the beginning and I have to say it wasn't all that wonderful. Especially the enemies were sub-par. However, it is very similar to the first season in that the humour, relationships and robot action keep the expected quality, so fans of the first seasons should be satisfied(using "fan" as a very loose term here). I didn't see enough to justify any comments about the story.

As for Fumoffu, I watched one episode, almost fell backwards laughing, but decided to stay watching it after I've seen the first season. It is almost pure humour however, and should really be watched and rate separately from the actual plot.

kirottu said:

Chapter 11 of Claymore came out yesterday. And I was swiftly assured that it has depth in bounds and heaps. Hell, I started watching it for face value things like...well, claymores, but this creeping turn of events where the plot started to thicken with each episode...it is glorious. If anyone has yet to watch it, do it now.

kirottu said: