Anime recommendations

Zoma

I'm 15.

see OBAN Starracers, that should be best for your age,

maybe Hellsing (if your parents not mind a lot of blood and such)

both nice, and short series (but go and find the original theme songs for them, not the awfull localized one)

IB1OsQq.png

And man, you keep telling us that.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't really care for anime.

I used to be like that until I went to uni. Previously the anime I'd watched was crappy but when I got there I had incentive (procastination is fine too) to watch stuff, and stuff happened to be anime. Lots of it. And a lot of it was really good. And now in order to procastinate even more I watch the not really good stuff too. Heck I even watched Evangelion <_<

Spreading beauty with my katana.

jin_01.jpg

Finally saw Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade after founding it in local store few days ago. Cost only 10 euros :wub:

Kerberos are cool. Very, very cool. ****ing cool. And they have modified MG42 as their main weapon... now that's badass! Mmmm... MG42... Lots of blood. Lots of. Brutality. Sweet God. That wolf scene when they're eating the... nevermind. I didn't feel bad in any Tarantino movie. Yet somehow occasionally this movie made me feel very, very sick.

Powerful movie. Sad movie. Tragic movie. VIOLENT movie. Extremely violent movie. Did I mention violence? Very well directed movie. Nice characters. Nicer action. Did I also mention pure awesomeness of twisted, original Little Red Riding Hood which plays huge role in movie? Heck, actually that's what movie is all about.

My god I loved and hated the ending. Now that's Hobson's choice! Unforgettable ending anyway. I'm still sad. I love Kazuki's expression in the end.

Overall this is one of best (and coolest) movies I've seen (anime and non-anime included). Everything works just great.

But I doubt I'll be rewatching this in long, long time. Whole thing's bit too tragic and disturbing. At least that makes movie memorable.

JinRoh(1).jpg

Now that was one raving post for review! Anyway, enjoy the pics.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

^yup, Jin-Ro is a pretty good anime.

I recently discovered an anime called "Monster" (intro/outro: here).

Dr. Tenma is a Japanese brain surgeon working in Germany. He has it all: incredible medical skills, a great job, and a beautiful fianc

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yeah, Monster is one of the best animes ever :o

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Per recommendation in this thread, I'm enjoying Pumpkin Scissors.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The ending is a bit airy there, but that's only because they leave the mainplot hanging for second season. Which is coming.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

So there you go Meta. You're a girl.

Revelation much?

eoe7.jpg

Egg of Lilith is true! :grin:

I was like :lol: and :shifty: when I first found out about that article :grin:

Whoever recommended Monster... THANK YOU!

It's a anime version of the Fugitive.

I was one of them :shifty:

... although not the original one. Yeah, it's simply awesome anime.

Aww man, I really use word "awesome" too much :)

Whoever recommended Monster... THANK YOU!

It's a anime version of the Fugitive.

You're welcome :ermm:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

• 2 weeks later...

ergoproxy0.jpg

Continued watching Ergo Proxy where I left it many months ago.

Show is still too damn dark, but otherwise I can't understand how I could abandon it. Kicks. Ass.

Edited by Xard

Unfortunately, its last episode all but promises a second season that is never to arrive. Otherwise, yes, Ergo Proxy is awesome on so many levels.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I'm mostly watching new stuff nowadays.

Long continuing series:

Bleach

Naruto Shippuuden (Akatsuki ftw)

Death Note

D.Gray-man

New series:

Darker than Black

Claymore

OverDrive

Romeo x Juliet

Funny Jap stuff:

Seto no Hanayome

Hayate no Gotoku

Nagasarete Airantou

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Unfortunately, its last episode all but promises a second season that is never to arrive. Otherwise, yes, Ergo Proxy is awesome on so many levels.

Oh? It wasn't profitable enough? :sad:

Also, watched End of Evangelion again and started to good around with NGE once again after a while. I believe rewatching time is getting close :shifty:

Typical. "Found out" some stuff that I hadn't before. This time from the very last scene. I never could've believed that I would found something new (info) from THAT =]

Too bad my VLC player can't really help with Ergo Proxy's darkness. Sometimes (like, 30 % of time) I don't properly see what the **** is happening. Changing brightness from 1.000000 to 2.000000 didn't help at all. Bah