I need a picture of Norman Bates in a dress

Craigboy2

Does anyone know where I can get a picture of him near the end of the film, with that wig and dress on, smiling while standing by the door way holding a knife (run on sentence)?

EDIT: I've only been able to find this small one.

post-1729-1163271962_thumb.jpg

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Guess what. I did. Smart ass.

normanismother.jpg

that's the only one I could find.

Thanks but that's not even from the original Pyscho.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Rent the DVD, play it on your PC and take a screencap at the desired moment.

Damn, returned the DVD yesterday.

Edited by Craigboy2

When you press the screencap button where does the image go?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this in, but.. I need a picture of kirottu in a dress. It's for.. uh.. research uses! ANYHOW, anyone know where I might find one?

Ps. I already tried www.hotfinnishmalesindresses.com and www.x-dressingfinns.org, but they only had 253 pictures of him. I need more.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

;)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

When you press the screencap button where does the image go?

Do you mean the Print Scrn button? IIRC that doesn't work on films.

DVD applications usually have a screen capture function - like a little button with a camera. You should be able to determine where they are saved in the settings for the respective application. The default setting is usually somewhere in the application folder.