PlayStation 3 sells out at launch

jaguars4ever

061012.jpg

'Nuff said

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

All consoles have sold out at launch, except for some which aren't very popular. Sega, Nintendo, Atari, Microsoft, Sony, it happens to them all the time (or did happen for some). $10 says a majority of those are gonna come back.

"$10 says a majority of those are gonna come back."

O RLY?

I would think people who buy game systems at lanch - espicially one as expensive as the PS3 - would be die hard fans so I doubt they'll be so quick to send them back. your logic here is illogical. What am i missing?

Anyways, I'm not surprised. Sony hasn't dominated the console scene for the past two generations by accident, you know.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I would think people who buy game systems at lanch - espicially one as expensive as the PS3 - would be people selling them off for 10x the price at e-bay

Fixed :thumbsup:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Dear freaking god! That is horrible. I hope that man rots in jail for a very long time for that sort of crap.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

In terms of the original article, what I find most "scary" is this comment by someone under the article:

When I first heard about the PS3 I was so excited that I've hardly been able to sleep. Okay, so that's exaggerating a bit, but since Sony has messed about with the European launch date, I have flown all the way to Japan to get my hands on one. I am currently in a Japanese airport with my PS3. I can't wait to get home and play it!

This person flew to Japan just buy the thing, because he couldn't wait several months. I mean...I love games and stuff...but not only did he pay for the expensive console, but for the expensive plane ticket.

Hardcore game console fan or not...people are nuts. :crazy:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

In terms of the original article, what I find most "scary" is this comment by someone under the article:

When I first heard about the PS3 I was so excited that I've hardly been able to sleep. Okay, so that's exaggerating a bit, but since Sony has messed about with the European launch date, I have flown all the way to Japan to get my hands on one. I am currently in a Japanese airport with my PS3. I can't wait to get home and play it!

This person flew to Japan just buy the thing, because he couldn't wait several months. I mean...I love games and stuff...but not only did he pay for the expensive console, but for the expensive plane ticket.

What makes that guy extra stupid and insane is that due to the region encoding and stuff he will have to get all his films and games from Japan. It probably not even compatible wrt to power supply either. HAHAHA!

Yeah, all he has to do is buy a power supply converter, and import every single game for the next 4 years from japan. :thumbsup:

What makes that guy extra stupid and insane is that due to the region encoding and stuff he will have to get all his films and games from Japan. It probably not even compatible wrt to power supply either. HAHAHA!

Not really. The movies will be region encoded, but the games will be region free. The thing about Blu-Ray is that it's supposed to be able to handle all languages and localizations on the same disc, so they only have to print it once and then be able to sell it in all regions.

So he's going to have a problem with movies but not with games.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

^PotentPaladin

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I meant has defective consoles, DUH, I thought it was kinda straight forward but I guess not.

SPEAKING OF SHORTAGES!

http://www.360-gamer.com/news.asp?id=104

Muahaha... the cops kept the game. As evidence? Yeah right! Somebody should go and check what those guys are doing late at night at the police station :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

But he gets to Japan, land of all weird, lovely and goofy! :(

But yeah, stupid. Just for one stupid console. :thumbsup:

"For all you know, it may take Sony five years to get back the money it's invested in PS3," said Mitsuhiro Osawa, analyst for Mizuho Investors Securities, "even 10 years if it doesn't watch out."

Hah, I hope it'll be 10 years :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

This made me laugh:

There are also reports that homeless people were paid to queue for the console on behalf of people now selling them on at a higher price.

The economic re-depolyment aspects of Capitalism in action!

Those homeless proletariat have found a way to cash their efforts. Bravo! :shifty:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT